+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Firefox problem

BANNED F250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forums

Another Firefox problem

recently its been going into what I can best describe as "infinite loading times"

What its doing is I'll click on a link, it will start loading, and will continue loading for minutes, but I can click refresh and everything will instantly pop up.

This is very annoying especially on log in websites because sometimes when I refresh the login, it wants me to redo everything.

Anyone know what this problem is?

EDIT: one other problem, I still cant figure out how to get AdBlock Plus to automatically block popups and cant get it to block Adobe Flash ads at all.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Re: Another Firefox problem

I dunno, I've noticed that a few places with IE at work too. I dunno what it is.

I don't think Adblock can block Flash ads. As for popups... it blocks some, but not all, and I never can figure out why.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

I have also had the problem you spoke of 250 - except my connection "times out" after about 12 seconds. I hit "try again" and the page immediately loads.

I also had a problem with Firefox for a while trying to watch videos, but I updated Adobe flash player and it went away. It would give me an error message and make me hit "continue" before the vid would play.

Even with the problems I have it is still better than IE...

BANNED F250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forums

My thing is, there used to be a way to disable all youtube ads, before I got this computer, I cant remember the last time I had to watch a 15 second commercial before the video, or have those adds at the bottom of the video, there wasn't an ad above the video maker's name and his description of the video wasn't halfway down the page

+ Reply to Thread