+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yo Alienbeans...

Hybrid View

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

Yo Alienbeans...

Not that you ever know what you're talking about, but what do you think about the fact that (without Lemonier's commitment.. haven't been updated yet) ESPN AND Scout have Alabama's class ranked ahead of Auburn's... while Rivals has Auburn ahead of Alabama? You're the one that comes on here all the time and talks about how Rivals is biased for Alabama (and AGAINST Auburn) and everyone outside of Tuscaloosa, AL knows and it Bama fans are too stupid to realize it. We are OBVIOUSLY paying players to come to Alabama since Saban was so successful so fast... now Auburn/Chizik has almost done the same.

I know every time you get proven wrong you just never respond, but I'd really like to know if you still think Rivals is biased for Alabama and AGAINST Auburn. I don't even care what you have to say about the paying players, cause sadly, I know you actually believe we have to pay players but at Auburn, they line up because of the great program and coaching.

Gunnery Sergeant Friedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forums Friedchickenman's Avatar

Re: Yo Alienbeans...

Isn't it obvious? ESPN and Scout are biased against Auburn.

I just can't believe how good of a class we turned in and actually kept...right now it looks like the only holdout is Bonomolo (grade problems), could not be happier with how the day has gone.

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Friedchickenman View Post
    Isn't it obvious? ESPN and Scout are biased against Auburn.

I just can't believe how good of a class we turned in and actually kept...right now it looks like the only holdout is Bonomolo (grade problems), could not be happier with how the day has gone.
    hahaha.

I don't blame you. I really like your class.

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

HT, just because it doesn't tow your company line doesn't mean I'm wrong. My feelings of the uat program are what they are and won't ever change. I've seen it first hand. I'm not a school kid, you moron. I've done my best in recent months to ignore you and your constant idiocy, considering the source and all. Good luck with that growing up thing. Hope it works out for you.

I honestly don't care what you or (any uater for that matter) thinks about me or auburn. Where you think I know what I'm talking about or not, is really immaterial to me. I really couldn't care less. Again, I consider the source. HT, you haven't proven anybody wrong since you started posting here. Delusion is a horrible thing.

Now, to address your post above. YES, I do believe that rivals is biased towards uat. They always have been. The big difference this year, unlike past years, is we have a coaching staff going after the top players in the country and not conceding defeat beforehand like the previous staff often did. It's much easier to drop a 4 star player to 3 without many people really noticing than it is to drop a known 5 star to 4 after they commit to a certain school. The bottom line is we've signed a better class top to bottom than most people thought we would, and that you uaters hoped we would.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlienBeans View Post
    HT, just because it doesn't tow your company line doesn't mean I'm wrong. My feelings of the uat program are what they are and won't ever change. I've seen it first hand. I'm not a school kid, you moron. I've done my best in recent months to ignore you and your constant idiocy, considering the source and all. Good luck with that growing up thing. Hope it works out for you.

I honestly don't care what you or (any uater for that matter) thinks about me or auburn. Where you think I know what I'm talking about or not, is really immaterial to me. I really couldn't care less. Again, I consider the source. HT, you haven't proven anybody wrong since you started posting here. Delusion is a horrible thing.

Now, to address your post above. YES, I do believe that rivals is biased towards uat. They always have been. The big difference this year, unlike past years, is we have a coaching staff going after the top players in the country and not conceding defeat beforehand like the previous staff often did. It's much easier to drop a 4 star player to 3 without many people really noticing than it is to drop a known 5 star to 4 after they commit to a certain school. The bottom line is we've signed a better class top to bottom than most people thought we would, and that you uaters hoped we would.

Delusion??

Delusion is thinking Bama fans care about Auburn's recruiting class.
    Yeah yall got great players and a high ranking, but it sure as hell aint like Alabama was far behind.

Bottom line is you are still bitter over that crystal ball, and the fact that Alabama played their worst game of the season and Awwbarn STILL didnt win.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Delusion??

Delusion is thinking Bama fans care about Auburn's recruiting class.
    Yeah yall got great players and a high ranking, but it sure as hell aint like Alabama was far behind.

Bottom line is you are still bitter over that crystal ball, and the fact that Alabama played their worst game of the season and Awwbarn STILL didnt win.
    Obviously your little uat buddy does or he wouldn't have started the thread to begin with.

I also hate to burst your bubble, but nobody here is bitter over your little crystal ball that the REC bought for you. It's truly amazing the arrogance and ignorance you uaters show on a daily basis. Never forget how recent it was that uat was relegated to middle of the pack in the SEC.

Oh, and good luck with that spelling class. You clearly need it.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Obviously your little uat buddy does or he wouldn't have started the thread to begin with.

I also hate to burst your bubble, but nobody here is bitter over your little crystal ball that the REC bought for you. It's truly amazing the arrogance and ignorance you uaters show on a daily basis. Never forget how recent it was that uat was relegated to middle of the pack in the SEC.

Oh, and good luck with that spelling class. You clearly need it.
    Nah you aren't bitter.

Ignorance is thinking that AWWWBARN is on the same level as Alabama.

Arrogance comes out when you are better than someone else, right?

Yeah, relegated to the middle of the pack, with NCAA sanctions and terrible coaching hires, yep. But even when Alabama was down, Awwbarn still can't win the big one. How many titles does Awwbarn have again?

My spelling is fine, your comprehension is just absurdly terrible.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

So, when you said Rivals dropped Cadillac to a 3 star after he committed to Auburn and I proved that he was actually rated as one of the top RBs by rivals... you were still right? When you said that Alabama has always out recruited Auburn and I showed you that was wrong... you were still right? You've ignored me cause when you post something that is false, I show you why it is false.. with FACTS.. Not by posting an opinion. Leaving you with 2 options... 1.) Admit you were wrong or 2.) Ignore the post.

And again, if Rivals is biased for Alabama and AGAINST Auburn, why exactly does ESPN and Scout have us ranked ahead? Wouldn't rivals do the same if they were so inclined to help us?

Did you see all this first hand as well?
    http://blog.al.com/bn/2008/03/SECcheatinghall030908.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HIGHTIDES View Post
    So, when you said Rivals dropped Cadillac to a 3 star after he committed to Auburn and I proved that he was actually rated as one of the top RBs by rivals... you were still right? When you said that Alabama has always out recruited Auburn and I showed you that was wrong... you were still right? You've ignored me cause when you post something that is false, I show you why it is false.. with FACTS.. Not by posting an opinion. Leaving you with 2 options... 1.) Admit you were wrong or 2.) Ignore the post.

And again, if Rivals is biased for Alabama and AGAINST Auburn, why exactly does ESPN and Scout have us ranked ahead? Wouldn't rivals do the same if they were so inclined to help us?

Did you see all this first hand as well?
    http://blog.al.com/bn/2008/03/SECcheatinghall030908.jpg
    I ignore you because you are an ignorant, arrogant ********* is every thread I post in. Even threads where I've never said anything to you. I prefer to talk to adults and not snotty nosed children like yourself.

FTR, I never said uat always out recruited auburn. I know better than that. Even with the REC payroll, they don't always out recruit Auburn. I said, uat often out recruits auburn IN STATE. That is a fact. uat has always held their own in the state whether on probation or not.

Obviously you didn't bother to read my first response to this thread. Might I suggest a reading comprehension course for you? You clearly need one.

Ah yes, the cheating mantra. Given your issues with the ncaa of late, I don't think I'd bring that up if I were you. Since 1993, which school has been investigated FOUR times, CONVICTED FOUR times and is currently on probation? One more thing...This same university hold the record for most athletic programs on probation at one time.

Staff Sergeant TIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forumsTIDE_gainer has a great deal of respect on the forums TIDE_gainer's Avatar

I ignore you because you are an ignorant, arrogant ********* is every thread I post in. Even threads where I've never said anything to you. I prefer to talk to adults and not snotty nosed children like yourself.

FTR, I never said uat always out recruited auburn. I know better than that. Even with the REC payroll, they don't always out recruit Auburn. I said, uat often out recruits auburn IN STATE. That is a fact. uat has always held their own in the state whether on probation or not.

Obviously you didn't bother to read my first response to this thread. Might I suggest a reading comprehension course for you? You clearly need one.

Ah yes, the cheating mantra. Given your issues with the ncaa of late, I don't think I'd bring that up if I were you. Since 1993, which school has been investigated FOUR times, CONVICTED FOUR times and is currently on probation? One more thing...This same university hold the record for most athletic programs on probation at one time.
    Shhhhhhhh. That's enough little brother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast