+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cutcliffe Guarantees ACC Championship(SEC Related)

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

Thumbup Cutcliffe Guarantees ACC Championship(SEC Related)

"We're probably rated 12th in the ACC, which is probably far from the case with the class we have," he said. "Those classes are rated by stars placed by guys names. We recruit out of camp. We watch them work. We see if they're willing to compete. We know how well they run. We've got 10 kids in this class that ran 4.5 or better in our camp. I don't care how many stars they have stars are by their name. We've got nine kids that measured 6-5 or better in our camp that we signed. We haven't had that many in any classes we've ever had. They're athletic, tough and I watched these kids in the fourth quarter, in the latter part of our camp. Shoot, I love our class.

"But right now there's a bunch of Duke folks running around going, 'Well, here we go again..' Wait till they see these guys play.

"I will not promise you, I guarantee you that these guys win one (ACC Championship) in the next five to six years. Absolutely. One hundred percent guarantee it."

Part of Bruce Feldman's recent blog on ESPN Insider. If I cant post this quote I apologize and will not do it again.
    The reason I put this in the SEC section is because most of his career was spent at UT and Ole Miss. I'm glad he finally showed some spunk. That is the one thing he failed to have at Ole Miss and I would assume he didn't have much at UT either. I think Duke is a great fit for him. He is a top notch coach and has always done great things with poor talent. Maybe not shown by records, but he turned a lot of awful players into some decent players. Maybe this will get him fired up at practices and in the locker room. I hope he can do it...he deserves it.

It shows that he doesn't believe in those stars. He wants to evaluate the talent himself, thoroughly...not have other people influencing his recruiting.
    FREEZE: 1
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.
    Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I'm not here to please anyone sir. I don't suck up to mods like you do.

Staff Sergeant rstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrstew3 has a great deal of respect on the forums rstew3's Avatar

Re: Cutcliffe Guarantees ACC Championship(SEC Related)

He's a great coach, and I think he can absolutely pull that off.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Well, you have to admire his moxy and determination and I hope he does pull it off. That would be neat to see.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Sergeant rockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forums

well he is in the ACC so it's not like its impossible... I still doubt they win the ACC Championship but he might be able to get them to the title game at like 5-3

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

He's in the ACC he should be able to pull it off.

Staff Sergeant thagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forums thagodfather's Avatar

Tennessee Re: Cutcliffe Guarantees ACC Championship(SEC Related)

Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    He's in the ACC he should be able to pull it off.

He's also at Duke. Before Cut if Duke won 3 games total then it was a successful season. Saying that he should be able to pull that off is like saying that Kentucky should be able to win the SEC.

+ Reply to Thread