+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roger Federererererer

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

Roger Federererererer

Wins another Grand Slam title. I can't believe people thought Murray actually had a chance to beat him. Congrats to RF.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Roger Federererererer

I didn't really hear anybody suggest Fed wouldn't win this one, especially with Murray's defensive style (and the majors being best of 5). Murray will get one eventually. Although, I'm not the greatest Murray fan, I did feel for him, since he was crying (like Fed last year). Maybe, Murray will win next year like Fed too.

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

Congrats to Roger!

Staff Sergeant UK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forums UK'sRash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    I didn't really hear anybody suggest Fed wouldn't win this one, especially with Murray's defensive style (and the majors being best of 5). Murray will get one eventually. Although, I'm not the greatest Murray fan, I did feel for him, since he was crying (like Fed last year). Maybe, Murray will win next year like Fed too.
    Is there any sport that you don't even remotely follow?
    I thought i was one of the only people who watched Sportscenter like it's my job.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

I rarely ever watch Sportscenter. lol

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

I feel bad for Murray and for the whole country of Britain. They are wanting one of their own to win a Grand Slam it's not even funny. Murray literally has the weight of the country on his shoulders.

I bet Murray wants it more for himself than the country though.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

to be sure......but the English are a proud people. It probably means more to him to bring one "home" than we think.

Private baxed is on a distinguished road

Although Roger Fredrer wins,,,,,,,,but it was a great match,,,,Murray gives his full effort but actualy RF is a big big player

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

This is pretty awesome if you want to watch the French from your PC....

http://tennischannel.rayv.com/Video/Location.aspx?l=101

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast