+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TNA adds another big name.....

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

TNA adds another big name.....

After speaking with a high level source within TNA, I can now confirm that Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson will be debuting with the company this week. Anderson will either debut at the Genesis PPV, as the surprise wrestler that Jeremy Borash previously tweeted about, or he will debut at the Impact tapings the night after. The intent right now is to have Anderson debut at the Genesis PPV, but if TNA decides to hold out, then he will debut at the Impact tapings on Monday. Either way, Anderson will debut with TNA within the next week.
    I always liked Kennedy. I may flip over to see what he does. and by flip over, I mean read the results online.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Re: TNA adds another big name.....

Spike replayed that whatever thing that debuted Hogan so i recorded it and tried to sit through it. i fastforwarded just about the entire thing it was painful. its horrible, TNA.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Re: TNA adds another big name.....

yeah, they are trying to recreate 1998 all over again, but with the same fat old wrestlers nobody cares about.

+ Reply to Thread