+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The early ratings are in!

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

The early ratings are in!

Last night's 3 hour special edition of TNA Impact, featuring the debut of Hulk Hogan, finished with a 1.5 cable rating. We should have a breakdown of the quarter hours when that information becomes available.
    The Wrestling Observer is reporting that last night's Raw broadcast, guest hosted by Bret Hart, took in about 5.6 million viewers. This should reflect a pretty big increase in the final rating for the show, which we should know shortly.
    about what I figured

this was what I said after Hogan said he thought TNA would do a 3.0 on his debut night
    yeah, I mean say Raw averages a 3.2 on a given night. You thrown a bowl game in there, even the crappy one that being played, it's going to dip to probably 2.8.

So TNA basically thinks that every single Raw fan is going to choose TNA over Raw. The casual fan probably doesn't even know TNA is going to have this Monday night show. They will be lucky to hit a 2. IMO

BANNED F250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: The early ratings are in!

TNA should consider that a win that they were able to maintain a 1.0+ rating

Master Gunnery Sergeant Bamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forums Bamadan's Avatar

Not really surprised by the numbers. Once hard core fans figured out TNA was "reviving" the nWo, they tuned out.

SOUL PATROL TIDE ROLL!!

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Bring back Mr. Wrestling Number Two!
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

I'm not surprised that WWE won or that they won by that much, but I am surprised that Raw did so well that they are well into the 5 range. That's great.

TNA has an uphill battle, because pulling out the all the stops still put them millions of viewers behind. What else can they do?
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

This week's edition of WWE Raw, guest hosted by Bret "Hitman" Hart, drew a final 3.6 cable rating. The show did hours of 3.5 and 3.7, and had the highest number of viewers of Raw since the night after SummerSlam last August.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

I don't see either show keeping that up. I think TNA may get more viewers for a while and they'll keep them if they give them something to enjoy. But, I just don't see much carryover for WWE. Who's guest host next week anyway?
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Master Gunnery Sergeant Bamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forums Bamadan's Avatar

Mike Tyson is the guest host next week on Raw.

SOUL PATROL TIDE ROLL!!

I think as long as the Brett/Vince angle goes, they'll keep that number fairly consistent.

William Shatner is hosting 2/1.......LOL

PWInsider.com is reporting that despite Raw drawing its highest viewership number this past Monday night since August of last year, WWE officials were not pleased with the final 3.6 rating. Raw drew a 3.6 last week as well, and with Bret Hart guest hosting the show, WWE management felt that the show should have drawn at least a 4.0.
    also, I think TNA may even do a better rating if they keep the show on Thursdays and don't have to go head to head with WWE. But according to Nash, that may not be the case:

TNA star Kevin Nash posted the following on his Twitter account today: "I think going head 2 head every monday is in the works.Spike was happy with the ratings.special 4 me to be back with the band, great night!!!"

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

If they want to go head to head then they need to start at 7 and only compete the last hour.

I can't really watch it because of work either way, but to me that makes the most sense. Start out the way WCW did.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast