+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mike Leach Suspended for Bowl Game

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

Mike Leach Suspended for Bowl Game

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

Re: Mike Leach Suspended for Bowl Game

Beat me to it.

What they are accusing him of is pretty sick.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    Beat me to it.

What they are accusing him of is pretty sick.
    ESPN didn't go into any details. What exactly did Leach do?

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urb Gruber View Post
    ESPN didn't go into any details. What exactly did Leach do?
    I heard he locked an injured player in a dark electrical closet for 4 or 5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Hound View Post
    I heard he locked an injured player in a dark electrical closet for 4 or 5 hours.
    WTF?

I did a quick google search "Mike Leach Suspended" and got this:

http://deadspin.com/5435755/mike-lea...d-indefinitely

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Mark Mangino
    Mike Leach

Who's next?
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    Mark Mangino
    Mike Leach

Who's next?
    Maybe Jim Leavitt of South Florida

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Mike Leach is alleged to have isolated a player in a dark closet for not practicing with a concussion."
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

Kid is reportedly Craig James' of SMU fame son.

And Craig is scheduled to work the Alamo Bowl for ESPN.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast