+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Think Tank Posting Guiideline

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

New Think Tank Posting Guiideline

OK guys and gals.......

The quality of the posting in the Tank is down considerably. So in an effort to help straighten things out, we are going to make a few changes.

First, circular arguements will now be closed. Gets kind of old seeing the "but you said" posts followed by the "no I didn't, you did" posts.

Second, multiple threads on the same subject will be merged. If they are close to the same subject, they will be merged. If their root purpose is the same, they will be merged. If the intentional or unintentional result is the same, they will be merged.

Personal attacks will be more closely monitored and infracted.

If the overall tone of a thread gets to nasty, down it goes.

If you make a thread to get a response from another poster, fine. If you bait him, down it goes.

Etc, etc, and so forth.

Let's get back to actually having intelligent discussion and leave the finger pointing partisan crap to MSNBC and Limbaugh.

Thanks and happy posting.

Your friendly neighborhood admin,

RNT
    Last edited by CShine; 12-28-2009 at 02:56 AM.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: New Think Tank Posting Guiideline

I can't stand Rush Limbaugh.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Fatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forums Fatboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    I can't stand Rush Limbaugh.
    Must Spread.

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Tell me when it's fun again to post in the Tank. We installed a new internet filter at work, so if I'm going to get myself in trouble, then it better be for a good reason.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar

I was just reviewing this and thought I would get it back active. I think it pertains to the Tank right now very well.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Staff Sergeant Wanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forumsWanderin' Reb has a great deal of respect on the forums Wanderin' Reb's Avatar

Hell I didn't even look at the date. Thought this was a new post. It's relevant.
    "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically...run."

Gunnery Sergeant DecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums DecaturDawg's Avatar

me too, Reb.

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

Can we get as list of the 'racist code words" that have been discussed? Hard to know what is considered racist and what is not if you aren't sure when you're talking in code and when you are not.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I do not have a list. Common sense and context.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    I do not have a list. Common sense and context.
    I was hoping DinD would help us out here, but thanks anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast