+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mike Leach thinks your girlfriend is fat

BANNED F250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forums

Mike Leach thinks your girlfriend is fat

http://www.windmilltilting.com/artic...nd-is-fat.html

Doesn't offend me though, as I am single...

Gunnery Sergeant Dollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forums Dollar Theater's Avatar

Re: Mike Leach thinks your girlfriend is fat

I love Mike Leach. Most entertaining coach in the nation. His weather report is hilarious too. It's on YouTube somewhere if you wanna check it out.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GamecockInLA View Post

I love Mike Leach. Most entertaining coach in the nation. His weather report is hilarious too. It's on YouTube somewhere if you wanna check it out.
    Yea I love hearing him. Reminds me of my nieghbors, dry quirky humor.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Gunnery Sergeant Dollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forums Dollar Theater's Avatar

After the A&M loss he said:

"If you have a ridiculously weak opponent, you might play bad and overpower them, but you can't do that against a tradition and a program like Texas A&M. If it was easy anybody could do it. If it was easy, I'd be coaching the Swedish bikini team and I'd have them coming out here to do all this."

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GamecockInLA View Post
    After the A&M loss he said:

"If you have a ridiculously weak opponent, you might play bad and overpower them, but you can't do that against a tradition and a program like Texas A&M. If it was easy anybody could do it. If it was easy, I'd be coaching the Swedish bikini team and I'd have them coming out here to do all this."
    awsome!

I'd live to have him as the hc one day
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

+ Reply to Thread