+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some LSU fans are at it again

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Some LSU fans are at it again

They apparently stalked John Brantley's phone number and are now calling him. Seriously, I know this is the minority of the LSU fan base but if I were the rest of you I'd be pissed already at how bad these idiots make the whole fan base look.

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

Re: Some LSU fans are at it again

the LSU fans that traveled to MSU were a hell of a lot better than the GaTech travelers... they were awful..

One Hot Momma Gatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forums Gatorbabe's Avatar

I knew it!

Well I'm sure most Tiger fans will just say whatever ... Brantley should just turn his phone off. That's what they said last time.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

If I am Johnny I get a second phone and leave the first one with some message about the idiots calling on that one LOL

Master Sergeant SCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCfan804's Avatar

If I were him I'd just get a Rick Astley ringback tone.

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCfan804 View Post
    This....

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    They apparently stalked John Brantley's phone number and are now calling him. Seriously, I know this is the minority of the LSU fan base but if I were the rest of you I'd be pissed already at how bad these idiots make the whole fan base look.
    GM32...I know that you are like me in looking forward to this matchup. I said to my friends that this is the game of the year for us and perhaps the SEC and on a national level. Gary Danielson said in his post game comments that the greatest game that he covered was the last game that UF came to DV and that he expected the same this time out.

This sort of stuff is going to happen. That goes with the territory with a game of this magnitude. You and I have no control over the actions of the student body or just fans who cross lines that they shouldn't.

The focus should be on the game itself and if Tebow plays or not...
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

BANNED F250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by SCfan804 View Post
    Even better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9kedrExrPg

Tricycle Gang Member GatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorOwnage has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorOwnage's Avatar

Heard from an LSU student that he got texted Coach Meyer's number and that Riley Cooper's number is circulating as well
    Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Staff Sergeant danny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forums danny_d_lsu's Avatar

I got a text with meyer and cooper's number......not sure if its real or not......I'm not going to find out either.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast