+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Otd's Blog

Ooh that's dirty! Orangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forums Orangetd88's Avatar

Otd's Blog

I'm drunk.

Goodnight.

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Re: Otd's Blog

Then you won't mind if I turn this into the "All-encompassing OTD's Drunk/Calipari is innocent" thread?
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff Sergeant bleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forums bleedorange1983's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Then you won't mind if I turn this into the "All-encompassing OTD's Drunk/Calipari is innocent" thread?
    The man is drunk, not blind.

Ooh that's dirty! Orangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrangetd88 has a great deal of respect on the forums Orangetd88's Avatar

LOL.

I have to tell you I understand this hole letting your feelings out thing. I feel so much better after saying that.

I went to the ATT store to FINALLY get my new phone. Guess what? I'm not eligible til he 24th. I knew this. I had called customer service earlier and they told me I could do it early. What they didn't mention is that I couldn't get the iPhone I wanted. WTF?

I cannot wait til tomorrow.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

being drunk is fun.

being drunk on the internet, not soo much...

but it is what it is, and your a cool dude. hey, you and Doyle need to get together and get liquored up in a Yahoo Chat or somthing.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

LOL. I have no idea why I did that. I was about to go to sleep (read pass out).

I think I was reading Belle's posts and thought I would simplify things a bit.

True Blood!

Staff Sergeant bleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forums bleedorange1983's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetd88 View Post
    True Blood!
    You drunk again?

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetd88 View Post
    I'm drunk.
    Best blog ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast