+ Reply to Thread

Thread: U2/Blackberry Commercial

Gunnery Sergeant bballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbballpro408 has a great deal of respect on the forums bballpro408's Avatar

U2/Blackberry Commercial

I HATE this commercial. I think I like U2 less every time I see them. Bono's voice makes me cringe. And their gimmick has grown stale (listen to the first couple of lines he sings).

Am I being unreasonable?

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Re: U2/Blackberry Commercial

no, I've always been baffled by the love for Bono, I think South Park got it right, he's a huge turd.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

Re: U2/Blackberry Commercial

+1 the comerical sux and I have never understood the fascination with U2.
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

+ Reply to Thread