+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official US National Team thread***

Master Gunnery Sergeant MKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forums
    Unknown, but these padded walls are nice!

Re: ***Official US National Team thread***

Quote Originally Posted by CShine View Post
    How do you let a guy just walk into the box like that when he has possession? The US team is getting what they deserve. This sux.
    Did I miss something? Why do you think it's karma?

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

I think Charlie Davies needs to get a shot on Saturday, and with Bradley out and Edu injured - there is no excuse not to see Freddy in the starting lineup too.

Tonight was pathetic.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

we got that azz handed to us tonight

Gunnery Sergeant Texaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forums Texaubie's Avatar

Damn you Chin.... oh wait.. he didn't play and we didn't produce any combination plays off the front nor put a shot on frame till the 75th minute. In fact.. Davies was the best looking and most productive offense we had all night.

Been nice to have had someone that could hold the ball, then our midfield wouldn't of been in a constant forward backward game all night, leaving large holes for Costa Rica to control and exploit.
    War Eagle/Hook 'Em

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Fire Bradley. That was pathetic. I was open to the prospect of defeat, but not the team just laying down two minutes into it and never getting back up again.

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

I caught the end of the second half on reply late last night. Didn't look at the scores on the 'net or anything so that it wouldn't ruin the ending. Yeah... that sucked.

I was a bit shocked to see a 3-0 score when I flipped the TV on.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2008 National Champions View Post
    Fire Bradley. That was pathetic. I was open to the prospect of defeat, but not the team just laying down two minutes into it and never getting back up again.

Imo, we knew to blow up our youth development system and restart from scratch. Hire the best talent evaluators and go from there. Maybe implement a youth exchange program with Brazil or France (something, damn).

Like a Cane fan of mine said: "We lost a D Mid to the Scandis, a CB to the balkans, a foward to the Italians, etc. etc.", plus we play in a weakazz conference---so how the h3ll is that going to prepare us for 2010?
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

We need to just do what other countries do and pay the best players to move here and then give them a fast track to citizenship.

Does Team USA pay? Cause if not then I think it should operating like a club team if it is legal. Start buying out contracts and paying guys to play and practice Team USA only.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

No need for that, imo b/c we have the talent pool----we just need to develop them further (the right way) and give them incentive to play for us long-term.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    No need for that, imo b/c we have the talent pool----we just need to develop them further (the right way) and give them incentive to play for us long-term.
    Like operating like a club team and giving them paid contracts.
    -----------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast