+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,244 of 1244

Thread: ***Official US National Team thread***

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: ***Official US National Team thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    sorry MK, I just saw this. Honestly, I think the only points we get will be whatever we do vs Ghana. Either 3 for a win or 1 for a draw. I'll be pleasantly surprised if get more than that.
    My gut tells me that too. Ghana has played the US very tough in recent matches, too, so it's not going to be easy. I think it'd be grand if somehow the Americans can hang with the other teams in the group, maybe pull off an upset.

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Awesome. What are your feelings about Team USA going into the tournament?
    Probably the best team we have ever brought to the tournament, but our back line scares the **** out of me. It's hard to imagine those guys being able to hang with Portugal if Ronaldo plays, and Germany will be an absolute nightmare. Ghana has had a knack for breaking our hearts as well.

Still, they are good enough to beat Ghana and draw Portugal, that's their most likely route to getting into the second round. It will take a great effort, but this is the World Cup, that's what you have to do.

That being said, I don't like their odds, sadly. They got a really ****ty draw.

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Landon Donovan has played his last game with the USMNT.

The greatest player to ever wear red, white & blue.

Here he is with my fellow AO's leading the chsnt.

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Clint Dempsey >>> Landon Donovan
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125