+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 125 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official US National Team thread***

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

***Official US National Team thread***

I thought I had made this thread a couple months ago but I guess I forgot.

The USNT has a lot of matches this summer, including a WC qualifier tonight @ Costa Rica. I think the match starts at 10pm est, but I'm not sure. Should be on ESPN2. But again, I'm not positive on that.

In a couple weeks the USNT will fly to South Africa to compete in the Confederations Cup alongside such clubs as Italy, Brazil & Spain.

This thread is for discussing players, matches and competitions for the USNT.

Now lets start Altidore and kick Costa Rica's ass!

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Re: ***Official US National Team thread***

But why start Jozy when Ching holds the ball so well???

Master Sergeant SCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCfan804's Avatar

I'm tired as hell from work, but I'll be up for it. It's pointless for me to continue b!tching about Ching starting over Altidore, but I'll throw in my vote anyway.

By the way, that Klinnsman guy is unemployed again.... I'm just sayin'

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Too bad we won't dump Bob-O. Although, to his credit he has done a pretty good job - assuming he doesn't pull an Arena and go with the young guys all the way to the Cup just to go with the Old Guard once we get there...

Master Sergeant SCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCfan804's Avatar

Oh.... and PLEAAAAAAASE don't throw out a "C" squad in the Confederations Cup and embarrass us like we did when we were invited to play in the Copa America in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by SCfan804 View Post
    Oh.... and PLEAAAAAAASE don't throw out a "C" squad in the Confederations Cup and embarrass us like we did when we were invited to play in the Copa America in 2007.
    That pissed me off soo much. Ugh.

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Marcello Lippi said the other day that he doesn't want to win the Confederations Cup since no team has won that and then won the World Cup the next summer. lol

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

Georgia Re: ***Official US National Team thread***

Quote Originally Posted by 2008 National Champions View Post
    Marcello Lippi said the other day that he doesn't want to win the Confederations Cup since no team has won that and then won the World Cup the next summer. lol

I'd settle for getting out of the group phase in SA the next two competitions we play down there...

I didn't realize that the Ticos could take control of the group, really, with a win tonight...big game.

ALTIDORE! Only b/c Ching is hurt.... but.... ALTIDORE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 125 1234561151101 ... LastLast