+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is ANYONE WATCHING THE MEMPHIS GAME???

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

Is ANYONE WATCHING THE MEMPHIS GAME???

...They are LOSING!!!!
    FREEZE: 1
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.
    Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I'm not here to please anyone sir. I don't suck up to mods like you do.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Is ANYONE WATCHING THE MEMPHIS GAME???

Well not at the moment.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

Nvm, Memphis pulled away...up by ten with a minute left
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forums

Yeah they played the best when it counted. Thank goodness.

One Hot Momma Gatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forums Gatorbabe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    ...They are LOSING!!!!
    Premature ej .... oh wait, thats kinda gross.

I'm glad they didn't lose. I had them going far I think.

Yeah, me too. Just thought it was crazy
    MULLEN:

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe View Post
    Premature ej .... oh wait, thats kinda gross.

I'm glad they didn't lose. I had them going far I think.
    rep LMAO.........
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Master Sergeant Tennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forums Tennessee's Avatar

I didnt give a damn what happened to my brackets, Memphis St losing would have made me very happy

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

I have Memphis in the Final Four, thankfully they didn't choke it away.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Fatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forums Fatboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTigers1404 View Post
    I have Memphis in the Final Four, thankfully they didn't choke it away.
    Same here. Had they lost it would have "blowed up" my bracket

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast