+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't feel so bad about the SC loss now

Gunnery Sergeant Vandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forums Vandy420's Avatar

I don't feel so bad about the SC loss now

I just realized how injured we are.

AJ Ogilvy - injured heel, and flu. (Heel is almost 100% now though)

Ezelli fouled out in 9 minutes (has had back problems all year)

Lance Coulborne has a stress fracture in his pelvic bone and only played 10 minutes.

Charles hinkle didn't play. (Hyper-extended knee)

Staff Sergeant steelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forumssteelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forumssteelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forumssteelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forumssteelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forumssteelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forumssteelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forumssteelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forumssteelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forumssteelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forumssteelyvan has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: I don't feel so bad about the SC loss now

420, why did we not put Jaime Grahm on Devan Downey in the 2nd half?

Moderator JRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forums JRS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vandy420 View Post

Lance Coulborne has a stress fracture in his pelvic bone and only played 10 minutes.

You shouldn't feel so bad anyways, we're actually a pretty decent team.

Thread Jedi VandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums VandyChuck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JRS View Post
    Def. agree. I think USC could take the East, or finish 2nd. Great backcourt. Two marksmen coming off the bench. Servicable big men, and a do it all guy in Archie. Plus they're all veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by VandyChuck
    VandyChuck is the feel good poster of the year!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go...Vandy.

Thread Jedi VandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums VandyChuck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelyvan View Post
    420, why did we not put Jaime Grahm on Devan Downey in the 2nd half?
    didn't we play more zone than anything? I like Graham a LOT, don't get me wrong, but I don't think you can afford to sit Beal, Tinsley, or Drake much at all (considering the way Drake is playing lately.)

Go...Vandy.

Gunnery Sergeant Vandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forums Vandy420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JRS View Post
    I know ya'll are a good team, I wasn't trying to take anything away from SC.

I didn't get to see the game, just the score. I know we took the lead in the 2nd half, which is amazing since we were 12 down and so many injuries. But Downey took over.

I agree we should have said Graham, so stay on Downey and never leave his side.

LOL...Quote from the Vandy board in a thread talking about Lance's injury problems (first mono, now pelvic bone)

"Someone should keep Lance away from women"

Go...Vandy.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vandy420 View Post

What you truly should feel bad about is being a Vandy fan.
    Go Vols
    Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Go Vols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    Go Vols.

Staff Sergeant govandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgovandy0620 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky@theTop View Post
    What you truly should feel bad about is being a Vandy fan.
    At least we did not have any expectations this year
    Vanderbilt University. Ranked in the top 25 Nationally in the 4 major sports in 2008. And they tell us we don't belong in the SEC..

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Didn't everybody see these kinds of results coming for Vandy injuries or not? I figured they'd be fifth in the East behind USC, this is what I expected. I feel like Ogilvy has yet to really play up to his full potential, and even with an injury, I question whether he's taken over games or been the kind of leader Vandy needs him to be.

That's not an insult to a future NBA player, but it's just my opinion. This has got to be a disappointing sophomore season for him based on the injury and on production.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast