+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Restaurants you have eaten at

Moderator BamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forums BamaHoHo's Avatar

Great Restaurants you have eaten at

One of the best steaks Ive ever had was at Cattlemen's Steakhouse in Oklahoma City

Cattlemen's Steakhouse

List any really good restaurants you've eaten at.

Master Sergeant IllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forums IllinoisDawg63's Avatar

Georgia Re: Great Restaurants you have eaten at

I've only ever eaten at 1 Outback restaurant and It was pretty great.
    Also, I don't think it's a large chain but "Famous Dave's" has great ribs.

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Re: Great Restaurants you have eaten at

I've eaten at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill in NY a few times. The restaurant Les Halles where Tony Bourdain used to be Chef. A vegetarian restaurant named Greens in SF that has it's own cookbook and we pretty good for not having meat.

A lot of good places that I can't think of off the top of my head right now. I'm a budding foodie.

Master Sergeant gatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forums

Sparks Steak House, NYC. Best steak I've ever had. Ever been, fo?

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

A favorite topic of mine.

Best steakhouses: Ruth's Chris, Del Frisco's - Orlando, Charlie Palmer's - DC, Morton's - Chicago

Best italian: Buca de beppos

Best Chinese: PF Changs

Best home cooked: The Mill - Pigeon forge

Best atmosphere: The Melting Pot

That's a few of my faves.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow Bacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forums Bacon's Avatar

I've eaten at Cattlemans in OKC many times.
    Mickey Mantles in OKC is good as well.

Oceanaire in Baltimore.
    Rendezvous in Memphis
    Abuelo's in Arlington

Zaytinya, Morton's, Ruth's Chris in Washington DC
    Luigi's D'Italia, the White House, & Orange Hill in Anaheim.

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Best Italian is Pomodoro Rosso in NY

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

Part of my job is eating out, and since I have an expense account, it is usually in nice restaurants. Some of my favorites...........

Steak
    Taste of Texas
    Morton's
    Perry's
    Fleming's

Italian
    Carraba's

Brazilian
    Fogo de Chao

Chinese
    PF Chang's

Japanese
    Atami's

Indian
    Bombay Palace

Pizza
    Johnny's Pizza
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    A favorite topic of mine.

Best steakhouses: Ruth's Chris, Del Frisco's - Orlando, Charlie Palmer's - DC, Morton's - Chicago

Best italian: Buca de beppos

Best Chinese: PF Changs

Best home cooked: The Mill - Pigeon forge

Best atmosphere: The Melting Pot

Best BBQ: Ole'Hickory - Owensboro

That's a few of my faves.
    Fixed.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Best BBQ is the Skylight Inn - Aynor, NC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast