+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Coffeemaker Recommendations

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Question Good Coffeemaker Recommendations

I asked for a good stainless steel coffeemaker for Christmas. It will not get used daily so I also wanted something nice looking I could leave out in the kitchen. I got a Cuisineart in white and stainless, but wasn't crazy about the appearance as little was stainless. My in-laws bought another one but finally told me to find my own.

I guess I'm going to buy one on-line, but curious what everyone uses at home. Anyone grind and brew?

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Re: Good Coffeemaker Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Anyone grind and brew?
    Yes--At home, I grind Toraja coffee from Sulawesi that I get whenever I fly through the airport in Ujung Pandang, or if I can find it, I buy it on-line. I brew the Toraja in a French press. At work, I have Community Coffee New Orleans Blend, but it is from a commercial coffee maker.

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

I drink Community only at home. Either Between Roast or Dark Roast or a combination. We use a Bunn.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

Get a big, silver perculator.

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Hound View Post
    Get a big, silver perculator.
    yep...
    My wife was dieing to get this cuisiart grind makers so I got it for her. We hate to use it because its such pain to clean. I would suggest getting a grinder separate from the maker.
    Percolators are awesome.....
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YR_Tiger View Post
    yep...
    My wife was dieing to get this cuisiart grind makers so I got it for her. We hate to use it because its such pain to clean. I would suggest getting a grinder separate from the maker.
    Percolators are awesome.....
    I read a review on the Cuisinart brew and grind. This woman honestly said she didn't know what the big deal was about cleaning it. You just wiped off part A, then part B, then part C, then part D, ....

I decided it was not for me. Sounded like a 30 minute process even if she didn't mind doing it.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

How much are you willing to spend? Jura makes a top notch system for a couple grand. Does it all: coffee, hot water, cappuccino, macchiatto, etc. One of the nicest models I've used; quality of the coffee is great too.

+ Reply to Thread