+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michigan bball does it again!

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Michigan bball does it again!

two weeks after knocking off #4 UCLA, Michigan bball knocked off #4 Duke today. Great game. Watched the whole thing while holding my little girl and my wife and other daughter took a nap. Didn't get any better than that.

Beilein is really impressing me as a coach.

Resident Paleocon deterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forums deterp's Avatar

Re: Michigan bball does it again!

Hey, hey, hey!! Way to go, Michigan!! I didn't know the game was on or I would have watched. Any time Rat gets beat is cause for celebration.

Storm, think a minute for me. Did Rat look "puffy" in the face to you?? Twice this week I saw him on TV, once for the game, once on the ESPN special introducing the JimmyV clip. I thought he looked rather "full of face" for some reason.
    "The people should have as little to do as may be about the government. They lack information and are constantly liable to be misled."

U.S. Rep Roger Sherman

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Rat's ass got outcoached big time. Belien studied up after the last game.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Beeline's a good coach. Go Blue.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

Lesser of two evils.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go Vols
    Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Go Vols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    Go Vols.

Staff Sergeant HailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forumsHailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forumsHailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forumsHailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forumsHailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forumsHailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forumsHailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forumsHailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forumsHailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forumsHailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forumsHailHail1997 has a great deal of respect on the forums HailHail1997's Avatar
    Ann Arbor, MI (but always Huntsville, AL at heart)

Quote Originally Posted by fodive View Post
    Go Blue.
    Yes sir!

This team is shaping up nicely so far...dare I say it, a tournament-worthy team?

"Let's do some down South jukin', lookin' for some peace of mind"

"Sweet Auburn, loveliest village of the plain"-Oliver Goldsmith, "The Deserted Village" (1770)

+ Reply to Thread