+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UF a double digit favorite

Master Gunnery Sergeant OxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forumsOxfordSeminole has a great deal of respect on the forums

UF a double digit favorite

Just checked the spreads, and the books have it at UF -10.

Damn.

Master Sergeant KingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums KingDawg's Avatar

Re: UF a double digit favorite

I thought they would be favored by more than a touchdown. I think initially a lot of folks will jump on Alabama with the 10-point spread. It will drop down near seven and everyone will start taking Florida...

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

Wow..
    FREEZE: 1
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.
    Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I'm not here to please anyone sir. I don't suck up to mods like you do.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

The way that Florida has been playing, I was expecting at least a two touchdown opening spread.

Staff Sergeant skydogj has a great deal of respect on the forumsskydogj has a great deal of respect on the forumsskydogj has a great deal of respect on the forumsskydogj has a great deal of respect on the forumsskydogj has a great deal of respect on the forumsskydogj has a great deal of respect on the forumsskydogj has a great deal of respect on the forumsskydogj has a great deal of respect on the forumsskydogj has a great deal of respect on the forumsskydogj has a great deal of respect on the forumsskydogj has a great deal of respect on the forums skydogj's Avatar

I would take Florida at -17
    GO REBELS

Saw an old lady with a blow out on side of the fourlane... I slowed down to help until I seen the Roll Tide on her back glass ... Who's rolling now? Hotty Toddy....

Remember Duane Allman!

One Hot Momma Gatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forums Gatorbabe's Avatar

Countdown to Bama fans complaining ....

I am a little surprised but everyone has been up Florida's butt since they started rolling teams. This sets up nicely for Bama. I would be happy if I were them.

Staff Sergeant JagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forumsJagGator007 has a great deal of respect on the forums JagGator007's Avatar

Well, I think the potential for offensive explosion is much greater on UF's side. If Florida wins, it could be by 2 points, or just as easily by 20. I think is Bama wins, given their style and tactics, it will be close.

I think it's a pretty even match, but UF has a higher potential for a blowout than Bama.

The spread will come down, perhaps to below 7, and then shoot back up before gametime.

“Coach Kiffin told me he respected my decision to go with Tech,” said McCoy, who said he still gets hand-written letters from Kiffin every week. “But he told me it broke his heart when he heard I committed and said he wanted me to come up on Oct. 31. He said he was hired on my birthday, Dec. 1, and that made it destiny for me to come to Tennessee.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe View Post
    Countdown to Bama fans complaining ....

I am a little surprised but everyone has been up Florida's butt since they started rolling teams. This sets up nicely for Bama. I would be happy if I were them.
    GB,

No complaining from me. The Gators look great! I suspect the fact that Florida can score 70 on The Citadel strikes fear into the Alabama defense.

One Hot Momma Gatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorbabe has a great deal of respect on the forums Gatorbabe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    GB,

No complaining from me. The Gators look great! I suspect the fact that Florida can score 70 on The Citadel strikes fear into the Alabama defense.
    I sense some sarcasm ...... That's ok. I'll forgive you.

Master Sergeant BigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forums BigBamaFan's Avatar

I'm not suprised by the early line. the key to this game is not the Florida offense its the Florida front 7 vs the Bama Oline and TE's.if they cant stop us we will limit Florida to around 4-5 possessions a half

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast