+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Brando says SECF is a "shady circle"....

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Tim Brando says SECF is a "shady circle"....

You must travel in some really shady circles.
    Everybody says I'm an arrogant self serving clown!!
    Ouch! Oh well I assure you if you listened to my show each day between 9 and noon central time you would find that I'm a walking contradiction. I sort of think of myself as a passionate Sports Commentator, who likes people, and is at times confused for sounding like an arrogant self serving clown!! Take care, and thanks for the kind words. Try my show sometime you may like it.

Tim Brando
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Gunnery Sergeant BergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forums BergeLSU's Avatar

Re: Tim Brando says SECF is a "shady circle"....

What was your original email to him? Or did I miss that somewhere?
    Mathieu is a phenomenon he makes more big plays per touch of the football than anyone I can remember. His first back-breaking play this game was a 92-yard punt return for a touchdown his third TD of the season that left this place as loud as it might ever have been during daylight hours.

I could just hear Tiger Stadium rocking in my cleats, Mathieu said.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Everyone I know always talk about what a self-serving arrogant clown you are. I listen to you on the Finebaum show a lot and you don’t come off that way to me at all. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your work and how you don’t talk down to a lot of those Alabama hicks (I know it would be easy to do). You leave the moonpie jokes to Paul. Keep up the good work.

Sergeant GatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these parts GatorFan's Avatar

Brando is such a LSU homer. I remember that he claimed even after Florida won the SEC Championship in 2006 and was going to the NC, that LSU was the best team in the SEC.
    Florida Gators 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

(Courtesy of our very own HH)

Master Gunnery Sergeant UA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forums UA37's Avatar

i think we need a name change : the shady circle. i like it

Corporal J G has a brilliant futureJ G has a brilliant futureJ G has a brilliant futureJ G has a brilliant futureJ G has a brilliant futureJ G has a brilliant futureJ G has a brilliant futureJ G has a brilliant futureJ G has a brilliant futureJ G has a brilliant futureJ G has a brilliant future J G's Avatar

Brando is all those things and a proponent of a complete playoff system, but I really enjoy his show.

Anyone else have Sirius to hear his show? Jack Arute and Gary Danielson also have a great show on there.

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    Brando is such a LSU homer. I remember that he claimed even after Florida won the SEC Championship in 2006 and was going to the NC, that LSU was the best team in the SEC.
    That's because unlike these other media types and sheepish fans that listen to them, Tim realizes that sometimes there is a difference between being the best team and being the champion. Personally, I don't care if there is a better team than us, as long as we are the champions. Florida was the National Champions in 2006, so if someone thinks LSU is a better team, so what? The trophy for that year is in Gainesville.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

I like Timmy B. He readily admits he has a bias towards the Bayou Bengals. Not like he's a right wing outfit claiming to be "fair and balanced" or something like that.

Sergeant GatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these parts GatorFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTigers1404 View Post
    That's because unlike these other media types and sheepish fans that listen to them, Tim realizes that sometimes there is a difference between being the best team and being the champion.
    Florida won the "head-to-head match-up" earlier in the year. I mean look at last year, Georgia was the best team in the SEC last year and Brando I don't think said anything about that.
    Florida Gators 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

(Courtesy of our very own HH)

Gunnery Sergeant orange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    Florida won the "head-to-head match-up" earlier in the year. I mean look at last year, Georgia was the best team in the SEC last year and Brando I don't think said anything about that.
    Maybe he didn't think Georgia was the better team last year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast