+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSU fans dress as Bama fans and document fan behavior

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

LSU fans dress as Bama fans and document fan behavior

Interesting:
    http://www.lsureveille.com/our_view_...s_belligerence

After reading the article, I kinda figured it was going to be a hidden camera, but it's really done in sort of a local news format way.. They mostly interviewed LSU fans. I know it says some of the worst was left out, but I watched the video and it seems like the writer overreacted a bit. Looked to me like some fans just having some fun.

Some people lack a sense of humor Geaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGeaux 58 03 07 has a great deal of respect on the forums Geaux 58 03 07's Avatar

Re: LSU fans dress as Bama fans and document fan behavior

Quote Originally Posted by HIGHTIDES View Post
    Interesting:

After reading the article, I kinda figured it was going to be a hidden camera, but it's really done in sort of a local news format way.. They mostly interviewed LSU fans. I know it says some of the worst was left out, but I watched the video and it seems like the writer overreacted a bit. Looked to me like some fans just having some fun.
    They always find the biggest jackasses possible for these things. Those guys even butchered the jokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Hound View Post
    No one can torment the bammers like Geaux - if they knew what he looked like they would see him in their sleep. He works his craft of gump hate like other artists do clay sculpture or oil paintings.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFight View Post
    Geaux 58 03 07 - the new king of /secf/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzRMShslZB4

Gunnery Sergeant BergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forums BergeLSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HIGHTIDES View Post
    Interesting:

There is discussion about this on an LSU forum, and honestly, they were trying to bait the bad LSU fans out anyway.

They asked questions like "when Bama beats y'all today..." and such.

Plus, if they got spit on time and time again, how did they never get it on tape? I honestly question the integrity of the paper, because if there were no negative response, then there would be no article to write.

I think this week, LSU published two separate letters to the editor from Bama fans about how nicely they were treated, and I found this in Alabama's Crimson White:

The unknown hospitality of Baton Rouge
    Mathieu is a phenomenon he makes more big plays per touch of the football than anyone I can remember. His first back-breaking play this game was a 92-yard punt return for a touchdown his third TD of the season that left this place as loud as it might ever have been during daylight hours.

I could just hear Tiger Stadium rocking in my cleats, Mathieu said.

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Yea, my fellow Tigers can go over board. My first brush with how it is for opposing fans came in 2005. One of my close friends is a Gator fan, and he came with us to the LSU/Florida game. As we were walking, someone threw a football at him. That made me furious. I yelled at the guy and told he was an embarassment to the fanbase, but I'm sure that did nothing. This is why when I'm at games, I go out of my way to be nice to the opposing fans.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Proud Member RNT Fan Club CrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forums CrimsonPirate's Avatar

I'm not sure the girls picked and chose only the bad LSU fans.

Several years ago, some friends and I went to an LSU-Bama game in Baton Rouge. We were getting out of our car, me in my crimson, the others in purple. A couple of guys passed wearing those gameday tee shirts you can get over at the Union, and I said, "Hey, cool shirts."

They said, "Go to hell."

That was the day Sean Alexander put up 281 against the Tiger D. Needless to say, I did not take those fans' advice.
    Attention: This sign is private. Do not read!

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTigers1404 View Post
    Yea, my fellow Tigers can go over board. My first brush with how it is for opposing fans came in 2005. One of my close friends is a Gator fan, and he came with us to the LSU/Florida game. As we were walking, someone threw a football at him. That made me furious. I yelled at the guy and told he was an embarassment to the fanbase, but I'm sure that did nothing. This is why when I'm at games, I go out of my way to be nice to the opposing fans.
    You are one of the few objective posters on SECF. Must spread rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

Props. I do the same thing. With all the bad pub our fans get I feel like it my job to make up for the jerks with decency. I also find its much more enjoyable otvisit with other folks and see how they "do it" ongame day.

I will admit I'm a Tiger but also big SEC fan.
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

A lot of SEC fans act like Yankees who move South. They come down and start pointing out everything they would do differently. Not going to endear yourself the to locals acting like that. Embrace the differences and soak it up! Opposing fans treat Lil' Stud and me like royalty for 2 reasons. 1) He's a 25 year old in a 7 y/o body who is cool as siht. 2) We walk around in awe of each school's traditions. Hell even Hollywood it sometimes. Go overboard. We had the left field loungers in Starkville begging us to sit and eat with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Moderator BamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forums BamaHoHo's Avatar

I really like meeting opposing fans also. I enjoy cutting up but in a fun way for everyone.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

All I know is that we had a Rammer Jammer group with us and they had a great time.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast