+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mike Leach---"Blackballed"?

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Mike Leach---"Blackballed"?

Supposedly due to his days at UK. Anybody know anything about this? Brum, sky?
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Gunnery Sergeant Texaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forums Texaubie's Avatar

Re: Mike Leach---"Blackballed"?

Thought that was suppose to be Franklin cause he turned in Kentucky.
    War Eagle/Hook 'Em

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

^^^Yeah, somebody corrected me on another board.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Ok, that makes a little more sense... I was thinking "how is a guy who has a HC job in the Big 12 blackballed?"

I dunno much about Franklin other than he is from a few counties over from me. He worked at Auburn though, so I dunno how much of a blackball there is on him.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

+ Reply to Thread