+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USA drubs Cuba 6-1, Advances to Final Qualifying round

Master Sergeant SCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCfan804's Avatar

Thumbs up USA drubs Cuba 6-1, Advances to Final Qualifying round

We put in work on the Cubans in DC last night to the tune of 6-1. Beasley & Donovan looked really good, and we also got Jose Francisco Torres into the game which means he can't change his mind and play for Mexico.

We're on to the final round of qualifying which begins in February, but we have 2 meaningless games left in this one that will allow us to just try other guys on the roster.

Master Sergeant SCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCfan804's Avatar

Re: USA drubs Cuba 6-1, Advances to Final Qualifying round

Other Notable Scores from WC Qualifiers Around the Globe:

England 5
    Kazakhstan 1------- tie wasn't broken until the 52nd minute. England fans booed the team off the field at halftime

Spain 3
    Estonia 0

France 2
    Romania 2---- France went down 2-0 and had to rally for that tie. FIRE DOMENECH!!!!!

Ze Germans 2
    Za Russians 1

Portugal 0
    Sweden 0

Netherlands 2
    Iceland 0

Czech Republic 1
    Poland 2

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

I <3 Concacaf

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums

I saw on the ESPN ticker that two Cuban soccer players disappeared from the team's hotel in Arlington Heights, VA, possibly intending to defect. Lmao. I've seen this headline any time a Cuban team comes here to play. Didn't surprise me at all, but sure made me laugh.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Crap. I had five in the pool...

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

lol.......
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Their families are probably be reeducated as we speak.

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

What's funny is the hotel they defected from is almost right across the street from the bar where I was watching the SC/UK game. If they had come in I coulda bought em a drink...

+ Reply to Thread