+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok, I'm an Alabama fan for one season

Sergeant J.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forums J.D.'s Avatar

Ok, I'm an Alabama fan for one season

As long as they're not playing a Louisiana team, I'm a fan of any Alabama team for the rest of the season.

Two power trucks from Alabama Power Co. just rolled down my street and restored power to my house, after I was told this morning that it would take 4 to 6 weeks for us to get power.

Woohoo!
    Give me oysters and beer for dinner every day of the year, and I'll feel fine, I'll feel fine...

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: Ok, I'm an Alabama fan for one season

Glad to hear you have power man. I know trucks from Albany, Georgia went over there and did some work as well which I thought was pretty freakin cool.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Gunnery Sergeant SEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproachSEC:propertyofLSU has a reputation above reproach SEC:propertyofLSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    As long as they're not playing a Louisiana team, I'm a fan of any Alabama team for the rest of the season.

Two power trucks from Alabama Power Co. just rolled down my street and restored power to my house, after I was told this morning that it would take 4 to 6 weeks for us to get power.

Woohoo!
    Congrats!! Enjoy having electricity back!

Sergeant J.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forumsJ.D. has a great deal of respect on the forums J.D.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaguy31015 View Post
    Glad to hear you have power man. I know trucks from Albany, Georgia went over there and did some work as well which I thought was pretty freakin cool.
    Yeah we had trucks from all over the south come down here to help us restore power. That's that great southern hospitality for ya. And we sure do appreciate it down here!
    Give me oysters and beer for dinner every day of the year, and I'll feel fine, I'll feel fine...

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Yeah we had trucks from all over the south come down here to help us restore power. That's that great southern hospitality for ya. And we sure do appreciate it down here!
    That's fantastic and I'm very glad to hear that.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

BANNED F250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forums

What if they liked Auburn better than Alabama?

Quote Originally Posted by F250MustangGuy View Post
    Who cares, my house had AC last night.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by F250MustangGuy View Post
    I think that he is pulling for all Alabama teams, Bama, Auburn, UAB, Troy, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    I think that he is pulling for all Alabama teams, Bama, Auburn, UAB, Troy, etc.
    Thats what I meant by my original post. Although the excitement of having my power back on has already started to wear off, maybe I was a little caught up in the moment when I typed that.... lol

BANNED F250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forums

my bad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast