+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Bama (and everyone else) hates UT

Gunnery Sergeant Vandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forums Vandy420's Avatar

Why Bama (and everyone else) hates UT

Staff Sergeant bleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forums bleedorange1983's Avatar

Re: WHy Bama (and everyone else) hates UT

Dude is an embarassment to public education, I think I speak for all the UT fans when I give this to any UT haters out there:

President - RNT Fan Club Elvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forums Elvis's Avatar

2006 - Year of the Elvis
    2007 - Year of the Oil Baron
    2008 - Year of the Fab Five
    2012 - Year of the Stud
    Best of:
    Quote Originally Posted by USC90
    Elvis will have to ... what am I thinking, E is going to do whatever he wants to do anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vandy420 View Post
    HAHAHA LMFAO!!!!!
    FREEZE: 1
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.
    Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I'm not here to please anyone sir. I don't suck up to mods like you do.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forums HeyBulldog's Avatar

I'm not a dog person??? lol

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

While I may hate Alabama; I do respect them. They are our football arch-rival and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Vanderbilt on the other hand should change their name to ‘Vaginabilt’ because they are a bunch of p#^%!@.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go Vols
    Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Go Vols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    Go Vols.

Staff Sergeant bleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forums bleedorange1983's Avatar

IF THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA WERE AN ACTUAL PERSON, I WOULDN'T PISS IN HIS BUTT TO SAVE HIS LIFE IF HIS GUTS WERE ON FIRE. A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO THERE WAS A JOKE ABOUT A BAMA FAN'S STUPID DOG. WELL I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOME MANGY, FLEA AND TICK INFESTED BAMA FAN'S DOG, BUT MY DOG HATES BAMA TOO!

Keith, "My two favorite teams are TENNESSEE and whoever plays Alabama.",
    Why didn't this guy run for POTUS?

Gunnery Sergeant Vandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandy420 has a great deal of respect on the forums Vandy420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky@theTop View Post
    While I may hate Alabama; I do respect them. They are our football arch-rival and I wouldné─˘t have it any other way. Vanderbilt on the other hand should change their name to é─˛Vaginabilté─˘ because they are a bunch of p#^%!@.
    Funny.

I thought the vide3o was hilarious so I posted it. The guy makes Bama fans look like idiots. Fine education he must have haha.

I can't figure out which school the video hurts more, UT b/c it is about hating UT, or Bama b/c this kid is a bama student or was. haha.

I think the dog reference was to smokey.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forums HeyBulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vandy420 View Post
    I think the dog reference was to smokey.
    I realize that. It just seems like a bigtime reach. I don't like anchovies, but I don't hate anyone who does. See where I'm goin'?

Funny clip, though (not just for the dog comment).

Yea I know.

I love the "I hate Naylan Stdium, it looks like a big garbage truck workers convention" classic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast