+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Send me no wine

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums

Send me no wine

Send me no wine
    Make an invitation

Leave in no time
    Your imagination

Only to find
    What's in your mind

They gonna make you leave
    Your heart behind

Send me...
    Send me no wine
    To send my love away

Send me...
    Send me no wine
    To send my love away

Once in my life
    I need no conversation

All of my time is spent
    In fascination

Give me my love
    For you in my life

If only everybody
    Found the answer in love

Send me
    Send me no wine
    To send my love away

Send me
    Send me no wine
    To send my love away....
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! REBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forums REBEL5 AC's Avatar

Re: Send me no wine

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums

Booya!

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Send the wine to me. I prefer a good Grigio, though I'm not overly picky.
    -----------------------
    "Any groping you may be experiencing is unintentional - but you do have the right to enjoy it."

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

In the Ether man...

Master Gunnery Sergeant GoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forums GoBigO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFight View Post
    ditto.
    "I'm not going to sell this program and what we're about to do in a sound bite. It's impossible...I can tell you this, everything we do is going to be with a foundation of integrity in every aspect of the program. We're going to represent this institution with class, on and off the field, and we're going to be a fun team to watch." - Tennessee Head Football Coach Derek Dooley

1/10/10
    #16 Tennessee 76, #1 Kansas 68

Tuscaloosa - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... - Obi Wan Kenobi

"Coach Kiffin cared about Tennessee traditions less than the worst Vol hater in the state in Alabama. That man's a snake."
    - Josh McNeil, Former Vols Lineman

Booya...

+ Reply to Thread