+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 658 FirstFirst ... 158558608648653654655656657658
Results 6,571 to 6,579 of 6579

Thread: I just watched this movie (v2)...

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Re: I just watched this movie (v2)...

Revenge of the Sith is awful. All the prequels are bad films.

The Force Awakens is better than the Last Jedi but both are better than any of the prequels.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post

The Force Awakens is better than the Last Jedi but both are better than any of the prequels.
    I disagree, TFA was so paint-by-the-numbers. While visually stunning, I felt like it was just too much of a rehash of ANH. TLJ had more things I disliked than TFA did, but the highs of Last Jedi were higher than Force Awakens. But yeah all the prequels suck. Sith was best of the bunch barely ahead of Phantom Menace, but neither are good. Menace had Maul and the great fight w Maul, Obi Wan and Qui Gon but the rest was blah. Attack of the Clones has no redeeming value at all, just dog****.

Maybe you misunderstood, I use the original numbering. IV is a New Hope, V is Empire and VI is Jedi.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Caught it last night. Some of the visuals were astounding, and the SPOILERS

Lightsaber battle in Snokes throne room was as good as any in the series. Absolutely incredible. There were things I didn't like, but the vitrol it's getting is ridiculous. It was a good movie. Not as good as V or IV or VI IMO, but better than TFA.
    Agree with almost all of that. The movie was a little slow until that light sabre scene then it took off. I absolutely loved that scene.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Attack of the Clones is by far the worst movie in the series.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Ive come to think Revenge is. The whole Noooo! Frankenstein moment is horrible. And the duel between anakin and obiwan is utterly ridiculous. And surprise surprise the effects are total crap in all of them.They aged poorly.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Ive come to think Revenge is. The whole Noooo! Frankenstein moment is horrible. And the duel between anakin and obiwan is utterly ridiculous. And surprise surprise the effects are total crap in all of them.They aged poorly.
    It's hard to argue with any of that.

I guess we could argue whether High Ground or Sand was the worst line of dialogue in movie history.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

We saw the Greatest Showman yesterday. Really an inspiring film, an amazing story that preaches sometimes crazy ideas work and hard work pays off. I'd see it again.

Looking forward to seeing The Last Jedi. Going this weekend or early next week. I'm not going to read the spoiler thread or any previous pages in this one.

Saw Downsizing. I wish I had not. The worst thing a film can be is-boring.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Saw Downsizing. I wish I had not. The worst thing a film can be is-boring.
    Shoot I wanted to see that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 658 FirstFirst ... 158558608648653654655656657658