+ Reply to Thread
Page 655 of 656 FirstFirst ... 155555605645650651652653654655656 LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 6554

Thread: I just watched this movie (v2)...

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: I just watched this movie (v2)...

I went and saw IT. It was fun...

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    I really liked Wonder Woman. I was the opposite, the third act being a little too predictable with a big CGI battle but I think the first two-thirds was good. The no man's land scene was really cool.
    It has great reviews but the fight scenes are so fake and cartoonish almost, I can't stand it. It's horrible. The only thing keeping me watching right now is how hot she is.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    I went and saw IT. It was fun...
    Yeah IT was very good. Not scary at all, but good.

Pretty tired of people calling new horror movies the scariest movie in years... etc. It's getting old.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I really liked Wonder Woman. I went in with zero expectations and was pleasantly surprised. It gets better when they get off the island

watched Baby Driver the other day. Really really good. Good car chase scenes. solid story.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Not as good as the 1st, but still really good.

Spider Man Homecoming. Best Spidey I've seen. Thought the kid was great

Get Out. Another solid movie. Not what I was expecting from Jordan Peele. Very tense with a few jump scenes

Logan.....thought it was solid. Better than the first Wolverine, obviously. Nice ending to the series, or beginning, or whatever happens next

All I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure i've seen others, but those were the big names
    Agree about W^2. Excellent movie, IMO. I loved it from start to finish.

Also recently saw Nut Job 2 (terrible, don't waste your $) and Home Again. Home Again with Reese Witherspoon, she doesn't disappoint IMO, interesting plot and story. Ending is slightly surprising.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    It has great reviews but the fight scenes are so fake and cartoonish almost, I can't stand it. It's horrible. The only thing keeping me watching right now is how hot she is.
    That's crazy man, I thought the beach fight scene was excellent choreographed and awesome to watch. One of the better fight scenes in any DC movie.

I saw most of same as Storm, agree on a lot. Except Spidey. Still partial to Tobey as Parker but Holland did a fantastic job.

WW-7.5/10
    GOTGv2-7.5/10
    Logan-8.5/10
    Homecoming-7.5/10 (Keaton was amazing as Toomes)
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    That's crazy man, I thought the beach fight scene was excellent choreographed and awesome to watch. One of the better fight scenes in any DC movie.

I saw most of same as Storm, agree on a lot. Except Spidey. Still partial to Tobey as Parker but Holland did a fantastic job.

WW-7.5/10
    GOTGv2-7.5/10
    Logan-8.5/10
    Homecoming-7.5/10 (Keaton was amazing as Toomes)
    Yeah Logan was worlds better than WW. So was homecoming though.

I guess I'm not a fan of the Matrix type fight scenes in movies that aren't set in the Matrix.

It Comes at Night.

Another A24 film that marketed itself as a horror movie, scariest movie in year etc. but wasn't a horror movie at all. I wonder when this company is going to figure out how to advertise their movies. It actually ended up being a pretty decent survival/end of the world apocalypse type movie but fans destroyed it because it was mismarketed. The ending was absolutely horrible though. Unfortunate.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

I saw "Taking Chance" last night -- I think it should be required watching for everyone. War Hawk or Hippie, Teen or Grandparent, veteran or not -- watch it!!

I'm watching it again with my wife tonight... because I want her to see it. Currently available on Amazon Prime (for free)...
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Are any of you guys using Letterboxd to track and review movies?
    I caught 23 films in October with most as re-watch horror films.

https://letterboxd.com/SkyAntoine/films/diary/
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    Yeah IT was very good. Not scary at all, but good.

Pretty tired of people calling new horror movies the scariest movie in years... etc. It's getting old.
    It was scarier the 2nd time I saw it. For me its the best film of 2017 in a mostly down year.
    Still Get Out, Beauty and the Beast, War for the Planet of the Apes, WW, Thor all made me smile.
    Now crap like Guardians of the Galaxy 2 had me ready to walk out.

Can't forget Logan. It deserves a best actor and supporting actor nod.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 655 of 656 FirstFirst ... 155555605645650651652653654655656 LastLast