+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 658 FirstFirst 123456781353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: I just watched this movie (v2)...

Master Gunnery Sergeant MKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forums
    Unknown, but these padded walls are nice!

Re: I just watched this movie (v2)...

Batman Begins

3.25/5

Yeah that's right, I just saw it for the first time tonight. And the only reason I watched it is because there is a decent chance I'll see TDK tomorrow night and I wanted to know what the hell is going on in it.

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

we went & saw Pineapple Express tiday. it was very funny, very good. id give it a solid B.

Staff Sergeant danny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forums danny_d_lsu's Avatar

^^^ I want to see that, but some friends of mine wanted to see Step Brothers instead so I saw that last night. It was funny, but I have seen better Ferrel movies

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

The Dark Knight......saw it earlier in the week. It was amazing. Bale's voice as batman did get a little stale, but the movie was fantastic. Ledger was great, Eckart was great, and Oldman was great.

spoiler

question though, they seem to act like 2Face was killed at the end. did i misinterpret that? seems like they could do another sequel with him in it, but he seems to have died after the fall. just wondering

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Roadhouse........aww hell yeah. Patrick Swayze's best roll ever.........

quotables:

"I use to **** guys like you in prison"

and

"When a man puts a gun in your face, you got two choices, mijo: die, or kill the mother****er."

LOL........I want to go fight somebody now.

Staff Sergeant bleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forums bleedorange1983's Avatar

The Cube, B movie about a group of people trapped in a deadly rubix cube type contraption. I give it a thumbs up for originality and a thumbs down for ****ty acting.

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Tropic Thunder 4/5

Some very funny parts, Robert Downey, Jr was awesome in the movie. It was a little slow to set up but then end was very funny.

In the last week:

Shawshank Redemption.....awesome as always

Saw IV........pretty good. Just as good as the other ones IMO. They are making number V as well

Resevoir Dogs........great great movie.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Roadhouse........aww hell yeah. Patrick Swayze's best roll ever.........

quotables:

"I use to **** guys like you in prison"

and

"When a man puts a gun in your face, you got two choices, mijo: die, or kill the mother****er."

LOL........I want to go fight somebody now.
    I love that movie and another favorite line is when he says Pain don't hurt lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Finally saw American Psycho last night. The disturbedness was on par with the humor. The book would probably be better but my days of reading blood and gore are over.

3.75/5
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 658 FirstFirst 123456781353103503 ... LastLast