+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 658 FirstFirst 12345671252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: I just watched this movie (v2)...

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Re: I just watched this movie (v2)...

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    some of my favorite movies are "weed movies.".......dazed and confused, grandmas boy, half baked. ya'll must think i'm a real square or something.......LOL
    Grandma's boy and Dazed and Confused are classics.

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

I wouldn't consider dazed and confused a pot movie.

Master Sergeant jrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forums jrltiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    some of my favorite movies are "weed movies.".......dazed and confused, grandmas boy, half baked. ya'll must think i'm a real square or something.......LOL
    Lay off the bong for a little while there, buddy.
    GEAUX TIGERS

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Guys, watch "Freaks and Geeks" and "Undeclared" when you get the chance.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Staff Sergeant danny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forums danny_d_lsu's Avatar

Alright I know it is not a movie, but has anyone watched the show "Generation Kill" on HBO, I caught one episode last night and thought it was pretty good

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danny_d_lsu View Post
    Alright I know it is not a movie, but has anyone watched the show "Generation Kill" on HBO, I caught one episode last night and thought it was pretty good
    I have all of them DVRed, but I've only seen the first 15 minutes of episode 1. I thought it looked interesting...like Jarhead.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fodive View Post
    I wouldn't consider dazed and confused a pot movie.
    LOL.........if you say so.

Master Gunnery Sergeant MKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forums
    Unknown, but these padded walls are nice!

Dazed and Confused isn't based on pot. Pot just happens to have a very large role at times.

"See it with a bud."

Gunnery Sergeant Texaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forums Texaubie's Avatar

I watched Remember the Titans early this morning, and Coach Boone ordered Campbell and Bertier to put the code red on Petey and Ray.
    War Eagle/Hook 'Em

Gunnery Sergeant Texaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forums Texaubie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danny_d_lsu View Post
    I've been trying to catch these, seen the last 3 episodes, so not sure how many I have missed so far. But I have enjoyed them.
    War Eagle/Hook 'Em

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 658 FirstFirst 12345671252102502 ... LastLast