+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 656 1234561151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: I just watched this movie (v2)...

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

I just watched this movie (v2)...

This thread includes Storm's horrible taste in movies, and now featuring more arguments between joehogjoe and HunkerDown!
    Last edited by fodive; 06-05-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Re: I just watched this movie (v2)...

Knocked Up...........was a little better this time around, but still not as good as Superbad or 40 YOV, IMO.

I do want to see Pineapple Express

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Knocked Up...........was a little better this time around, but still not as good as Superbad or 40 YOV, IMO.

I do want to see Pineapple Express
    Be prepared, it is very weed-focused - but still in a similar vain of the movies you mentioned.

Master Sergeant jrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forums jrltiger's Avatar

I just got back from it and really liked it. But I have a few friends who remind me of Seth Rogan, so I usually enjoy that type of humor. But like fo said, it's a lot of weed jokes, if stuff like that is your cup of tea then you'll really like it. If not, then you probably won't be too impressed.
    GEAUX TIGERS

Quote Originally Posted by jrltiger View Post
    I just got back from it and really liked it. But I have a few friends who remind me of Seth Rogan, so I usually enjoy that type of humor. But like fo said, it's a lot of weed jokes, if stuff like that is your cup of tea then you'll really like it. If not, then you probably won't be too impressed.
    I thought Red stole the show. His character cracked me up every time he was in on it, and it wasn't the weed jokes that did it. Rogan was kind of weak overall I thought.

Master Sergeant jrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forums jrltiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fodive View Post
    I thought Red stole the show. His character cracked me up every time he was in on it, and it wasn't the weed jokes that did it. Rogan was kind of weak overall I thought.
    Red was hilarious. And I thought Rogan was good, not 40 YOV good, but not a bad performance by him. I think it's just he's played a bumbling stoner in every movie he's had a big role in and it's tough to come up with too many new jokes for that character.
    GEAUX TIGERS

Staff Sergeant danny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forums danny_d_lsu's Avatar

While we are on a Weed Smoking movie, I just watched Grandma's Boy again, that movie is great

Staff Sergeant bleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forums bleedorange1983's Avatar

Step Brothers...go and watch it. My g/f hates Will Ferrell but she was rolling the whole way through this one. Absolutely Hilarious.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

some of my favorite movies are "weed movies.".......dazed and confused, grandmas boy, half baked. ya'll must think i'm a real square or something.......LOL

Corporal djlarryp is a name known to alldjlarryp is a name known to alldjlarryp is a name known to alldjlarryp is a name known to alldjlarryp is a name known to alldjlarryp is a name known to all djlarryp's Avatar

love grandmas boy! one of my favorites of all time. "dude, your bed is a car" "yeah, but it's a effin sweet car"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 656 1234561151101501 ... LastLast