+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kentucky Voted the Champion of All Champions!

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Kentucky Voted the Champion of All Champions!

We beat UCLA in the championship game! Personally I agree that UK is the best program of all-time although UCLA's recent streak really makes it debatable!

Check it out... the article: http://www.sportsline.com/collegebas...story/10913833
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Thread Jedi VandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums VandyChuck's Avatar

Re: Kentucky Voted the Champion of All Champions!

It should be noted that this was a FAN voted on poll. There's not a basketball program in the country that can compete with UK fans.

Quote Originally Posted by VandyChuck
    VandyChuck is the feel good poster of the year!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go...Vandy.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Chuck, obviously that's what the article says. Obviously it was a fan poll, but that doesn't make it any less meaningful. This was gonna be subjective no matter how it was done (whether it was a fan poll, media poll, or one person's opinion).
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

Let's hang another banner!

Appreciate the wonderful life God has given you. It could be far far worse.

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

I would think Kentucky would get a lot of votes from non-UK fans as well...

Thread Jedi VandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forumsVandyChuck has a great deal of respect on the forums VandyChuck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Let's hang another banner!
    Your mom hangs banners.

Go...Vandy.

I know. Considering it was just us and UCLA, I'm sure there are other fans from other programs that realize UK has had a top 10 winning % each decade since the 1930s. I think they see we've won titles with 4 different coaches. I think they see we haven't had a losing record this decade. It's not like it was just UK fans that were voting for UK. If I weren't a UK fan, I'd still vote for UK... LOL
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

Quote Originally Posted by VandyChuck View Post
    Your mom hangs banners.
    I'm not sure how you knew that.... but I'm getting a restraining order.

As for Chuck's insinuation that UK fans vote a lot for different polls. That could be true. Look at the poll results on this link. (I personally voted for Hopson)

http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/new/p...freshman-48044
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    I'm not sure how you knew that.... but I'm getting a restraining order.
    You'd be surprised at my vast knowledge of banner hanging (and restraining orders for that matter!)

Go...Vandy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast