+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: USC Opens As 13-Point Favorites Vs NCST

Staff Sergeant ConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forums

USC Opens As 13-Point Favorites Vs NCST

Goes in line with my projection of USC winning by 10-14 points.

Also, Clemson is a 5 pt. favorite over Alabama, UF is a 27 pt. favorite over Hawaii, Ole Miss by 10 over Memphis, Louisville favored by 3 over UK, and Auburn 27.5 over ULM. The UT-UCLA game is "off the board for now due to the Bruins’ injuries at the QB position." :

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-...m/story/732364

Master Sergeant Tennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forumsTennessee has a great deal of respect on the forums Tennessee's Avatar

Re: USC Opens As 13-Point Favorites Vs NCST

I'd take:

NCST (SC will win, but they are just too inconsistent to take them in double digits)
    Bama (In a toss-up game, I'll take the underdog)
    Ole Miss (Questions, but Memphis St sould be terrible)
    Auburn (ULM is terrible)
    Kentucky (Toss up game again, I'll go with the underdog)
    Florida (I see about 65-17)

Gunnery Sergeant Dollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forums Dollar Theater's Avatar

Too high, IMO. Carolina is notoriously sluggish in opening games. NC State isn't THAT bad.

Administrator onlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forums onlyfrbama's Avatar

Doesn't surprise me with Clemson opening a 5 point favorite. I have a feeling that will be closer to 3 by the time kickoff happens.

Alabama Crimson Tide - Back to Back National Champs (First in the current BCS era)
    2011 - 21-0 over LSU
    2012 - 42-14 over Notre Dame

Staff Sergeant ConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forumsConwayGamecock has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by GamecockInLA View Post
    Too high, IMO. Carolina is notoriously sluggish in opening games. NC State isn't THAT bad.
    A little worthless trivia for you:

USC is 12-4 in it's first games of the season since joining the SEC in 1992. We have won our last 8 1st-games in a row. The 4 losses represent 3 to UGA, when we used to open our seasons playing them, and a loss to NCST in '99, when we went winless.

USC is 21-6-1 beginning in 1980 in it's first games of the season. The additional losses to the above were to an 11-1 Miami in '86 and to 8-4 UNC in '83. We also tied with Duke in '91.

Steve Spurrier is 17-1 in 1st games as a head coach in college football. The lone loss is against........USC in '89 when he was HC of Duke.

Administrator georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

What a glorious sight to see. To see betting lines at this time means that the season is coming and I can't wait.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaguy31015 View Post
    What a glorious sight to see. To see betting lines at this time means that the season is coming and I can't wait.
    Season starts next month, and we are half-way through July.....

Gunnery Sergeant Dollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forums Dollar Theater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
    A little worthless trivia for you:

USC is 12-4 in it's first games of the season since joining the SEC in 1992. We have won our last 8 1st-games in a row. The 4 losses represent 3 to UGA, when we used to open our seasons playing them, and a loss to NCST in '99, when we went winless.

USC is 21-6-1 beginning in 1980 in it's first games of the season. The additional losses to the above were to an 11-1 Miami in '86 and to 8-4 UNC in '83. We also tied with Duke in '91.

Steve Spurrier is 17-1 in 1st games as a head coach in college football. The lone loss is against........USC in '89 when he was HC of Duke.
    Yes, we win them, but they're never pretty. Central Florida storming back to make it a close game in Spurrier's first year. The ugly 15-0 Mississippi State game the year after that. The 28-14 struggle with UL-L last year.

I'm not saying we will lose, but 13 point favorites against an ACC team - one year after only winning by 14 against the Ragin Cajuns - just seems a little high to me.

Administrator georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
    Season starts next month, and we are half-way through July.....

I know so we got roughly about 6 weeks by my count. I just hope those 6 weeks go by as fast as the rest of the time has.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Georgia Re: USC Opens As 13-Point Favorites Vs NCST

I see USC east with a win, will they cover the points, not sure. The rooster will crow at the end of this one.

Bama and Clemson, I have no clue. Is Clemson up to the hype, is Bama better than last year. I got to watch the game before I can prognosticate on this one.

Poor Hawaii, two games in a row to the SEC. I see a rout worse than the Dawgs pummeling in the Sugar Bowl. Expect to see every player on the UF team take the field at some point. Tebow pulled in the third quarter to give the backup, whoever he is, some game experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast