+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Tough Enough/NXT Thread

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

All Things Tough Enough/NXT Thread

This is something i've wanted to set up for awhile. I'm going to pin this, and possibly a two more threads about ECW and Smackdown. Basically, instead of starting threads each week about what happened on either three shows, these threads will serve as an area where results can be posted, and current running storylines happen........we'll test it out.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: All Things ECW Thread

I got two words for you. Kelly Kelly lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

LOL.......this thread probably won't get the play the other two will. If anything, it'll just be results. which i'm going to post in the other two threads as well. so if you ever miss a RAW, SD, or ECW, you can check the threads the next day, and i should have them up.

i'll probably list the SD spoilers too, unless someone objects.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    LOL.......this thread probably won't get the play the other two will. If anything, it'll just be results. which i'm going to post in the other two threads as well. so if you ever miss a RAW, SD, or ECW, you can check the threads the next day, and i should have them up.

i'll probably list the SD spoilers too, unless someone objects.
    Now that's what I'm talking about. I have to start remembering to watch SD so it may take a while for that to happen lol. You da man Storm.

do you want me to post spoilers GG? i usually have the SD results on Wednsday......or would you rather watch it.....

if i don't post them early, I may not post them until Monday morning, is the problem. i can always do the old "spoiler alert" post and then scroll down

do you want me to post spoilers GG? i usually have the SD results on Wednsday......or would you rather watch it.....

if i don't post them early, I may not post them until Monday morning, is the problem. i can always do the old "spoiler alert" post and then scroll down
    Go ahead and post them. I'm not watching for the anticipation anyway lol.

LOL......done

LOL......done
    Thanks man.

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

We can always use this thread to make fun of Mike Adamle.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

We can use this thread to make fun of the steaming pile Vince laid on the wrestling of the late 90's and early 2000's. My penis is closer to Ron Jeremy's than this ECW is to ECW.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12345611 ... LastLast