+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 515 FirstFirst 123456781353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: All things WWE Thread (Raw and Smackdown)

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: All Things RAW Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    just read where JR is going to give his farewell address on Raw tonight, and a Kofi vs Jericho rematch will take place tonight.

also, we'll get the long awaited update on Mr McMahons condition......LOL
    The J.R. farewell has potential. You know him and Stone Cold are boys so........
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: All Things Smackdown Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
    lol.....bit it hook, line and sinker....
    Yes you did. That's so like something I would do lol. Rep to you man.

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

One thing I have been wanting to see for a long time is a Batista/Cena feud. They are now on the same show for the first time that I can remember. I think the idea of Edge defending the title on Raw and losing it to Batista makes sense.

For this Batista/Cena feud to happen, I would think one of them needs to turn heel. I'd turn Cena heel since he already gets a fair amount of heat as a face. I was on a hiatus from wrestling during Evolution, so I haven't seen Batista as a heel. But even then, he was the least important member of that group. Would Batista make a good main event heel?

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTigers1404 View Post
    One thing I have been wanting to see for a long time is a Batista/Cena feud. They are now on the same show for the first time that I can remember. I think the idea of Edge defending the title on Raw and losing it to Batista makes sense.

For this Batista/Cena feud to happen, I would think one of them needs to turn heel. I'd turn Cena heel since he already gets a fair amount of heat as a face. I was on a hiatus from wrestling during Evolution, so I haven't seen Batista as a heel. But even then, he was the least important member of that group. Would Batista make a good main event heel?
    Yea, I think he could sell it. From what Storm posted the rumors were to bring Batista to Raw to feud with HBK and HHH. He would team up with Orton so he would have been a heel then. If there was any truth to that I could see them turning him heel although I would prefer it to be Cena.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

yeah, there were rumors of teaming Orton and Batista back up.......I like Batista better as a heel. He pulls off the attitude better than the "one liners."......plus, he looks like such a badass, he should be a heel.

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    yeah, there were rumors of teaming Orton and Batista back up.......I like Batista better as a heel. He pulls off the attitude better than the "one liners."......plus, he looks like such a badass, he should be a heel.
    Yea, all I've seen of Evolution is Wrestlemania XX and other random highlight clips. Randy Orton getting jumped, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

So will anyone come out and save J.R. or will he get the ever lovin crap kicked out of him? I mean I know he will get beaten down but will someone come help or not?

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Haven't seen the Rated R Superstar in a long time.

Well that answers that about CM Punk and the championship.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Hmmmm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 515 FirstFirst 123456781353103503 ... LastLast