+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 515 1234561151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: All things WWE Thread (Raw and Smackdown)

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

All things WWE Thread (Raw and Smackdown)

This is something i've wanted to set up for awhile. I'm going to pin this, and possibly a two more threads about ECW and Smackdown. Basically, instead of starting threads each week about what happened on either three shows, these threads will serve as an area where results can be posted, and current running storylines happen........we'll test it out.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

All Things Smackdown Thread

This is something i've wanted to set up for awhile. I'm going to pin this, and possibly a two more threads about ECW and Smackdown. Basically, instead of starting threads each week about what happened on either three shows, these threads will serve as an area where results can be posted, and current running storylines happen........we'll test it out.

Re: All Things RAW Thread

CREDIT: WWE.COM

The following is from WWE.com:

Preview: Slight of Champions
    June 30, 2008

After Night of Champions, where Raw Superstars suffered three prominent losses, the Monday night brand is left with no World Championship. Perhaps more important, though, is the fact that WWE is currently without its Chairman.

During last week’s Draft, WWE Champion Triple H was randomly selected to SmackDown, taking his title with him. On Sunday night, John Cena had a chance to bring the title back to Raw, but was unable to defeat The Game. Similarly, Batista attempted to win Edge’s World Heavyweight Championship, but couldn’t come out on top against the Master Man*pulator.

The one World Title that Raw did hold going into Night of Champions was Kane’s ECW Championship, but in a Triple Threat Match against Mark Henry and Big Show, the Big Red Machine lost the gold to the World’s Strongest Man, who will take the championship back to Tuesday nights with him. With Cena, Batista and Kane all unable to win or hold onto gold, where will these three competitors set their focus next?

Another Raw Superstar that suffered a devastating loss at Night of Champions was Chris Jericho, defending his title against surprise opponent, Kofi Kingston. Y2J and the capacity crowd in Dallas were shocked as the Jamaican Superstar made a huge splash in his first match since joining the Raw roster. Another surprise entrance was made by Shawn Michaels, who was unable to compete due to an eye injury. HBK distracted Jericho long enough for Kingston to take control of the match, pinning Y2J. Following the match, Y2J took brutal revenge against HBK, assaulting him outside the ring. With the Intercontinental Championship acting as Raw’s main singles title, will Kingston and his unorthodox style be able to hang onto the championship? And what is in store for Chris Jericho when HBK returns to in-ring competition?

One of Night of Champions’ biggest surprises came during the World Tag Team Championship Match. For weeks, Ted DiBiase had promised to win the gold from champions Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes, along with the help of his mystery partner. On Sunday, the mystery partner was revealed to be Rhodes, who turned on Holly, and helped DiBiase make good on his promise to win a championship in his first WWE match. Why would Rhodes turn against his partner and mentor, and what steps will Hardcore Holly take to get revenge?

While multiple championships changed hands Sunday night, Mr. McMahon’s condition was still unknown following a bizarre accident last week on Raw. At the end of the evening, the stage on which the WWE Chairman stood on collapsed, followed by a ton of lighting equipment crashing down on him, incapacitating Mr. McMahon and causing Million Dollar Mania to be indefinitely suspended. When the McMahon family gives a statement this Monday on Raw, what will we learn about the Chairman’s condition, and how will the landscape of sports-entertainment be affected in Mr. McMahon’s absence?

For the answers to all these questions and more, make sure to tune into Monday Night Raw at 9/8 CT only on USA Network.

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Well I'll start the discussion with this. Is there any possibility that they may unify the championships again? Then have the Undisputed WWE Heavyweight Champion defend the title on both shows?

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Bamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forums Bamadan's Avatar

It wouldn't really be undisputed without the inclusion of the ECW title in the mix.

SOUL PATROL TIDE ROLL!!

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamadan View Post
    It wouldn't really be undisputed without the inclusion of the ECW title in the mix.
    That's true, but I get that vibe that the WWE doesn't consider the ECW title to be as highly ranked as the WWE title and the World Heavyweight title.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Sergeant GatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these partsGatorFan is infamous around these parts GatorFan's Avatar

I really think they will do away with ECW at some point and some of the things I've read, have made me think that.
    Florida Gators 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

(Courtesy of our very own HH)

i don't see ECW going anywhere, at least for the time being. while it's not the old school ECW, it is still a good stepping stone for some of the younger guys. see CM Punk and now Kofi Kingston. Plus, SciFi just signed on to air it for another year.

in regards to unifying the belts. I don't think that is in the plans, only because there are so many wrestlers. They need seperate belts on seperate shows, IMO. They need them to base the storylines and feuds around......hopefully, some questions will be answered tonight.

one thought I had is that they might carry one feud over, like the Batista/Edge feud, on to a Raw, and force Edge to defend it on RAW, where he can't "La Familia" interfere. Thus having Batista win the belt, on RAW. Perhaps even tonight.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    i don't see ECW going anywhere, at least for the time being. while it's not the old school ECW, it is still a good stepping stone for some of the younger guys. see CM Punk and now Kofi Kingston. Plus, SciFi just signed on to air it for another year.

in regards to unifying the belts. I don't think that is in the plans, only because there are so many wrestlers. They need seperate belts on seperate shows, IMO. They need them to base the storylines and feuds around......hopefully, some questions will be answered tonight.

one thought I had is that they might carry one feud over, like the Batista/Edge feud, on to a Raw, and force Edge to defend it on RAW, where he can't "La Familia" interfere. Thus having Batista win the belt, on RAW. Perhaps even tonight.
    That's a pretty good idea Storm. I don't like Edge and I don't want to see him on Raw but maybe it will only be a one time deal lol. That would serve two fold because then Edge could go back to Smackdown and go after HHH which you would have to assume they would do or at least I assume that. Let me say that I was shocked absolutely shocked that both HHH and Edge won. I thought for sure that one would lose. That was a big swerve to me.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: All Things Smackdown Thread

Now that HHH and Maria are on Smackdown I will actually watch it and be able to post in this thread lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 515 1234561151101501 ... LastLast