+ Reply to Thread

Thread: National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

Thumbs down National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets

I rented it at the Redbox last night because I had already seen everything else... absolutely terrible. Cheesy, unrealistic, and complete crap... I didn't like it. What'd you guys think?

Appreciate the wonderful life God has given you. It could be far far worse.

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Re: National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets

We saw it at the theater. We walked in and there were no seats, so the four of us had to watch it on the 1st row. I hate that!! Overall, I thought it was decent.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    We saw it at the theater. We walked in and there were no seats, so the four of us had to watch it on the 1st row. I hate that!! Overall, I thought it was decent.
    No way you thought it was decent. I could name 100 things about that movie that were terrible, especially all the parts with the President. I'm just glad Ben had the presence of mind to hold up the book with the picture of the plank as they ran the redlight at the intersection during the high speed chase so his mom could see the police photo and translate the secret language written on the plank...

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

If you watched the movie looking for it to be realistic, then...you shouldn't have watched it. Much better than Karate Kid III, IMO.

The only part I didn't like is when they found the entrance with the rock.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    The only part I didn't like is when they found the entrance with the rock.
    You're lucky you're a VIP member... or I'd ban you for life after that.
    So I guess you liked it when they poured out their five 12 ounce water bottles in a small area and happened to uncover the secret eagle?

I'll rank it up there with Escape from L.A. in the cheesy sequel department.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow Bacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forums Bacon's Avatar

I like extra cheese on my burgers and in my action flicks. Escape from NY was a Royale with cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    You're lucky you're a VIP member... or I'd ban you for life after that.
    So I guess you liked it when they poured out their five 12 ounce water bottles in a small area and happened to uncover the secret eagle?
    THAT was the terrible part. It would have taken more like 8 bottles.

+ Reply to Thread