+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Noah arrested in Gainesville for marijuana possession

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Noah arrested in Gainesville for marijuana possession

Wow. Kudos to those policemen down there. Seems like a guy with Noah's clout could get over on the law. But, in all seriousness, what a bad decision by a guy that had a nice rookie season and was set for an even better sophomore season. Potential 6 months behind bars.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8...ana-possession
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Sergeant leland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsleland5 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Noah arrested in Gainesville for marijuana possession

He has my prayers, they all have my prayers. God is Good.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

I've never seen anything wrong with weed, but whatever.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

TF, I respect your opinion and stance on many things, but here, I have to disagree with what you're saying. Coming from a family with a lot of people on drugs, I realized that a lot of it started with "just weed," and it's escalated to other things. What gives Noah, or any other human being, the right to do illegal drugs, which basically kill you. What gives him the right to do that to himself or to those that care about him. Drugs are one thing that I hate a lot... I've seen how it's fractured my family. Some people here that I've confided in know what I'm talking about. But, I don't mean to make this personal. Continue on with the regularly-scheduled program.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Marijuana possession increases popularity in the NBA LOL He won't serve six months and it won't effect his career .... maybe the munchies will help him add weight

Quote Originally Posted by leland5 View Post
    He has my prayers, they all have my prayers. God is Good.
    Great post. Sometimes these guys seem larger than life, but they need prayer as well.
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

I understand what you mean. Sorry about all of that too.

I just have never seen anything wrong with weed. It's better to do that any hardcore drug or alcohol (for the record, I'm not promoting drug use and I'll never do it, just never have seen anything wrong with weed), but like you said, it could lead to other things.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Drugs are never good but given Noah's wild personality, I am not shocked he would smoke weed.

Sort of off topic but someone I know took his grandson to a autograph session by the 04s after they declared. Noah told the kid to stay away from girls cause they just distract you from getting better at basketball and the other 3 just laughed at Noah offering advice to stay away from girls. Story made me laugh but then... I am not telling it well now. Oh well...

Master Gunnery Sergeant MKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKAU has a great deal of respect on the forums
    Unknown, but these padded walls are nice!

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    Wow. Kudos to those policemen down there. Seems like a guy with Noah's clout could get over on the law. But, in all seriousness, what a bad decision by a guy that had a nice rookie season and was set for an even better sophomore season. Potential 6 months behind bars.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8...ana-possession
    When I read that article the thought crossed my mind that he was actually targeted due to celebrity status. If the cops really wanted to they could bust a crazy amount of people in college towns for that crime any given night.
    Searching him also makes me curious. I was once busted for a similar offense (it was an honest mistake, because I didn't know the particular rule I was breaking existed) but the cop just made me poor my beer out and said, "have a nice night", knowing full well I was on my way to a frat party where a hundred laws would be broken.

Resident Paleocon deterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forums deterp's Avatar

Story from the Tribune here in Chicago.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,4244160.story
    "The people should have as little to do as may be about the government. They lack information and are constantly liable to be misled."

U.S. Rep Roger Sherman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast