+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little League Baseball

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

Little League Baseball

I know there are a few of us who really love the little league game love to talk about it.

We'll test this sub-forum to see if it garners much interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go Vols
    Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Go Vols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    Go Vols.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

Re: Little League Baseball

Let me know if you think this forum is a good idea. We might add AAU baskeball as too. Feedback welcome.
    Go Vols
    Go Vols.
    Go Vols.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Love the forum. I want to see RNT's big kid's bombs. I bet he's a beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

He's actually my runt of the litter. 5'7" about 145 / 150. Gets by on pure hustle. He has a little power, but mostly a contact hitter. Really good in the field. You always hear that rule, no matter where the ball is hit, take two steps towards it everytime? Well, Drew lives that. Plays smart and hard as a 2nd baseman. Think a cross between Rudy and a wannabe Craig Biggio.

My youngest Asutin is the opposite. Biggest kid on the team. Knocks it deep and it's a good thing because he is slow. My buddy says he is a born DT in football. But even though he runs slow, he is quick and tries to hustle, so he does a good job in the field, especially now that he is at 3rd.

My greatest joy in life is coaching Little League baseball. Though we are back down at the T-Ball level with Austin, it might even be the most fun I have had with his team. Went to a new league this year, so we got all the late sign ups and new kids. Got our doors blown off the first few games. But we have won 4 in a row, the last one Monday was 17-6, which is unheard of in T-Ball. We keep score, but not standings during the regular season, but we have a double elimination tourney coming up in a few weeks for league champs. Might not win it, but we will be nobody's easy draw. Love these kids, they have worked so hard to get better.

Going to a MLB game is fun, but nothing beats coaching Little League.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    My greatest joy in life is coaching Little League baseball. Though we are back down at the T-Ball level with Austin, it might even be the most fun I have had with his team. Went to a new league this year, so we got all the late sign ups and new kids. Got our doors blown off the first few games. But we have won 4 in a row, the last one Monday was 17-6, which is unheard of in T-Ball. We keep score, but not standings during the regular season, but we have a double elimination tourney coming up in a few weeks for league champs. Might not win it, but we will be nobody's easy draw. Love these kids, they have worked so hard to get better.

Going to a MLB game is fun, but nothing beats coaching Little League.
    This is my 7th season (3.5yrs) coaching... I couldn't agree more.
    Go Vols
    Go Vols.
    Go Vols.

Master Gunnery Sergeant GoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forums GoBigO's Avatar

I like this forum and I enjoy watching Rocky's son develop more and more as time passes. I also enjoy hearing about the progress of li' Stud. RNT, sounds like you have some great stories to tell about coaching. Even though I don't have kids of my own it's such a treat to be around the little ones and help them with their game.
    "I'm not going to sell this program and what we're about to do in a sound bite. It's impossible...I can tell you this, everything we do is going to be with a foundation of integrity in every aspect of the program. We're going to represent this institution with class, on and off the field, and we're going to be a fun team to watch." - Tennessee Head Football Coach Derek Dooley

1/10/10
    #16 Tennessee 76, #1 Kansas 68

Tuscaloosa - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... - Obi Wan Kenobi

"Coach Kiffin cared about Tennessee traditions less than the worst Vol hater in the state in Alabama. That man's a snake."
    - Josh McNeil, Former Vols Lineman

2nd Lieutenant swampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forums swampmonster's Avatar

I whole heartedly endorse little league, I've had all three of my children in it, for as long as they were able. I'm now down to just my youngest boy a 5th grader and this is his last year, most likely (moving on to the middle school team). I also coached it some, what a rewarding experience. I recommend little league to all parents, lasting, positive memories for you and your child. Nice idea for a forum.

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

Got a game tonight at 7:15 for the youngest. I will miss the last game of the regular season this Saturday :( but we have a double elimination tourney for the league title after that.

We are already looking at a select team for the summer. Have been approached by a couple coaches. But if we win the tourney, I will get to coach the All-Stars, so we have to hold out till that is over.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

+ Reply to Thread