+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NationalChamps.net Top 25

Master Sergeant KingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums KingDawg's Avatar

NationalChamps.net Top 25

I always pay for the preview at nationalchamps.net just to get my college football fix a little early (same cost as any preseason mag) and I thought some of you might enjoy a glance at their top 25...

1. Ohio State (LOL!)
    2. Georgia
    3. USC
    4. Oklahoma
    5. Missouri
    6. Florida
    7. LSU
    8. Kansas
    9. West Virginia
    10. Texas
    11. Virginia Tech
    12. Clemson
    13. Wisconsin
    14. Texas Tech
    15. Auburn
    16. Arizona State
    17. Tennessee
    18. Illinois
    19. BYU
    20. Penn State
    21. South Florida
    22. Oregon
    23. Fresno State
    24. Wake Forest
    25. Boise State

Master Gunnery Sergeant UA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forums UA37's Avatar

Re: NationalChamps.net Top 25

Interesting... OSU really #1? STUPID!

LSU, Florida, and Georgia should all be in the top 5.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by KingDawg View Post
    I always pay for the preview at nationalchamps.net just to get my college football fix a little early (same cost as any preseason mag) and I thought some of you might enjoy a glance at their top 25...

1. Ohio State (LOL!)
    2. Georgia
    3. USC
    4. Oklahoma
    5. Missouri
    6. Florida
    7. LSU
    8. Kansas
    9. West Virginia
    10. Texas
    11. Virginia Tech
    12. Clemson
    13. Wisconsin
    14. Texas Tech
    15. Auburn
    16. Arizona State
    17. Tennessee
    18. Illinois
    19. BYU
    20. Penn State
    21. South Florida
    22. Oregon
    23. Fresno State
    24. Wake Forest
    25. Boise State

Thanx for the post KD!

Maybe UGA could be the third SEC team in a row to spank the Bucknuts!

Then we can continue talking about the SEC speed!
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Moderator Coal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forumsCoal_UGA has a great deal of respect on the forums Coal_UGA's Avatar

It is easy to laugh at OSU being ranked number one but if they beat USC they have a fanastic shot at being 12-0 and even if they lose to USC they have a fanastic shot at being 11-1 and that game is at the begining of the season. The odds of the Buckeyes playing for a 3rd straight national title is realy high.

Master Gunnery Sergeant UA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forums UA37's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coal_UGA View Post
    It is easy to laugh at OSU being ranked number one but if they beat USC they have a fanastic shot at being 12-0 and even if they lose to USC they have a fanastic shot at being 11-1 and that game is at the begining of the season. The odds of the Buckeyes playing for a 3rd straight national title is realy high.
    And that's ridiculous. Not your opinion, but the fact that they are going to get run off the field by a SEC team for the third year in a row.

Master Sergeant KingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums KingDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coal_UGA View Post
    It is easy to laugh at OSU being ranked number one but if they beat USC they have a fantastic shot at being 12-0 and even if they lose to USC they have a fantastic shot at being 11-1 and that game is at the beginning of the season. The odds of the Buckeyes playing for a 3rd straight national title is really high.
    I'll give you whatever odds you want on OSU @ USC. There is no way (NO WAY) the Trojans lose at home to Ohio State. Pete Carroll's USC team hasn't lost to a regular season OOC opponent since 2002 (@ Kansas State). They are always ready for these games and they usually end up demolishing the opponent. If it was in Columbus, I'd give the Buckeyes a puncher's chance... but not in LA. So that's one loss right there. Now it's true, OSU could easily run the table in the Big 10. But odds are, they'll drop one they shouldn't. I'm looking at these four games in particular:

Oct. 4 @ Wisconsin
    Oct. 18 @ Michigan State
    Nov. 15 @ Illinois
    Nov. 22 vs Michigan

Even if they do make it through unscathed, I would hope the voters would do the right thing and give another 1-loss team besides OSU (if there is one) a chance to play for the national title. Why should we believe that this team is capable of anything more than a total flop on that stage at this point?

Super Moderator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingDawg View Post
    I'll give you whatever odds you want on OSU @ USC. There is no way (NO WAY) the Trojans lose at home to Ohio State. Pete Carroll's USC team hasn't lost to a regular season OOC opponent since 2002 (@ Kansas State). They are always ready for these games and they usually end up demolishing the opponent. If it was in Columbus, I'd give the Buckeyes a punchers chance... but not in LA. So that's one loss right there. Now it's true, OSU could easily run the table in the Big 10. But odds are, they'll drop one they shouldn't. I'm looking at these four games in particular:

Oct. 4 @ Wisconsin
    Oct. 18 @ Michigan State
    Nov. 15 @ Illinois
    Nov. 22 vs Michigan

Even if they do make it through unscathed, I would hope the voters would do the right thing and give another 1-loss team besides OSU (if there is one) a chance to play for the national title. Why should we believe that this team is capable of anything more than a total flop on that stage at this point?
    I think USC and OU will play for the NC
    Truth: The new hate speech

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

it'll benefit OSU getting a loss early to USC though..........i have to agree with the poll though, this is an OSU team that only lost, I believe, 3 starters from the team that lost to LSU. Granted, I hope they lose every game this season, but to start, it's not surprising to see them at #1

Administrator Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

Why do we always have to go to Athens and beat a Top 3 Georgia team?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go Vols
    Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Go Vols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    Go Vols.

Master Sergeant BulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forums BulldawgNation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky@theTop View Post
    Why do we always have to go to Athens and beat a Top 3 Georgia team?
    Just tell Fullmer not to show up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast