+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Danny D

Staff Sergeant danny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forums danny_d_lsu's Avatar

Danny D

I wanted to start this when this sub-forum became available but just kept putting it off until now.

A little background, I am from Ville Platte, LA, a small town between Alexandria and Lafayette, in south/central Louisiana. A lot of cajun/coonass/country people around there so I consider myself one of the three, not as much country though, I just really like country music, hunting, and fishing. I also enjoy cooking, I try to cook every other day, and when I say cooking I don't mean put a hot pocket in the microwave, I mean a full meal. I don't think cooking is a womans job like some people might think. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do.

I graduated from LSU-BR in 2006 with a degree in Biology.
    Currently I am going to school at LSU Health Science Center in New Orleans and I will be graduating in August in Nursing. Yes I will be a "Murse" or male nurse. But it is really exciting and I really enjoy everything about the medical field.

I take my laptop to class to follow along with the lectures, but sometimes my mind wonders and I start surfing the internet, usually SECFanatics, well today I was doing this and got caught by my professor and she called me out on it. It was kinda embarrassing.

Another thing, I am really annoyed that I did not get to watch the opening game of the MLB season because it started in Japan. I am watching the replay right now but its not the same. I already know how the game turns out so its a little annoying.

Sorry for the long intro, if anything else happens I'll be here to post.

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

Re: Danny D

Glad you started a blog Danny. I wish more members would do so. I had never heard of the term "murse". That's a good one.

Appreciate the wonderful life God has given you. It could be far far worse.

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

I like cooking as well. For Carolina Cup this year I'm going to be taking over the cooking duties. Going to be doing some grilled quail, homemade pasta salad, and a few other things.

Staff Sergeant danny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forums danny_d_lsu's Avatar

Carolina Cup? I am not sure what that is, care to explain a little??

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danny_d_lsu View Post
    Carolina Cup? I am not sure what that is, care to explain a little??
    It's a Horse Race. Translation: where everyone dresses up, eats good food, drinks all day and pretends to be old Southern.

Quote Originally Posted by fodive View Post
    It's a Horse Race. Translation: where everyone dresses up, eats good food, drinks all day and pretends to be old Southern.
    "Pretends to be old Southern"

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by danny_d_lsu View Post
    "Pretends to be old Southern"

Thanks for the info
    As someone from the Northeast/West Coast...it'll be a first for me

Though, it's not all that different from blueblood New England functions, really.

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

I do a fair bit of cooking myself. I think it might be a Louisiana thing.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    I do a fair bit of cooking myself. I think it might be a Louisiana thing.
    Yea that might be it, My dad did most of the cooking growing up, not saying that my mom can't cook because she does a great job.

I might be that we cooked a lot of wild game around my house, I don't know

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

I cook alot. A fave hobby of mine.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast