+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Garcia at it again

Staff Sergeant gatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproachgatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproachgatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproachgatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproachgatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproachgatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproachgatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproachgatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproachgatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproachgatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproachgatorchomp91 has a reputation above reproach gatorchomp91's Avatar

Stephen Garcia at it again

http://www.thestate.com/breaking/story/355106.html

South Carolina freshman quarterback Stephen Garcia is in trouble again.

Garcia, 20, was one of three players cited and charged with underage drinking after police found them with coolers of beer outside East Quad dormitory at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, the first of two incidents involving Garcia at the dorm in a five-hour span that night.

Garcia, offensive lineman Heath Batchelor and walk-on quarterback Zac Brindise were cited for underage drinking by police responding to students' complaints of loud noise in the courtyard between the East and South Quad dormitories, according to USC spokesman Russ McKinney.

Gary Garcia, 25, the quarterbacké─˘s older brother, is charged with transferring beer to a minor, according to the tickets issued by campus police.

Stephen Garcia paid a fine of $257.50 in Columbia magistrateé─˘s court today on the underage drinking charge, according to his attorney, Neal Lourie. Garciaé─˘s license will be suspended for four months, but he will be able to drive his moped, Lourie said.

é─˙He did not want to request a jury trial. He did not want to put the university, his teammates, the fans through an unnecessary, long, drawn-out process,é─¨ Lourie said. é─˙He just wanted to get it over with (and) take responsibility.é─¨

Batchelor, 20, and Brindise, 19, are scheduled to appear in court next month.

McKinney said all three players would go through the universityé─˘s student disciplinary system.

Less than five hours later after the underage citation, officers interviewed Garcia again after police and the Columbia fire department responded to a fire alarm at the dorm at 11 p.m. Authorities discovered an extinguisher had been discharged on the third floor of the dorm.

Garcia told police he discharged the extinguisher after noticing sparks coming from his stove, according to the incident report. Garcia is listed as a suspect on the report, but has not been charged. McKinney said the incident remains under investigation.

Garcia, a highly touted righthander from Lutz, Fla., was suspended for spring practice last year after being arrested twice in two weeks shortly after arriving on campus. He completed the stateé─˘s pretrial intervention program to have two of the charges expunged from his record. A third charge was dropped.

Under USC athletic department policy, athletes who are arrested face automatic suspensions. It is unclear whether the same discipline applies to athletes issued citations by police.

USC media relations director Steve Fink said Garcia is scheduled to sit out tonighté─˘s spring practice for missing classes this semester.

Gamecocks coach Steve Spurrier attended a former teammateé─˘s funeral in Florida today, but is expected to be at this eveningé─˘s practice.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: Stephen Garcia at it again

I know underage drinking is no big deal and I know most college students do it but you would think this kid would learn to stay as far out of trouble as he could but then again you would think that about a lot of folks lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Oh god, he drank while underage.....oh, the humanity.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    Oh god, he drank while underage.....oh, the humanity.
    Kids a moron to be doing it a) on campus b) outdoors and c)in broad daylight.

At least try and hide it somewhat like the rest of us did.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

brown paper bag?

Gunnery Sergeant Texaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forums Texaubie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fodive View Post
    Kids a moron to be doing it a) on campus b) outdoors and c)in broad daylight.

At least try and hide it somewhat like the rest of us did.
    And d) don't attempt to cook anything after drinking.

Not the smartest of places to drink, but least it didn't involve a fight or dui or something along those lines.

Still stupid, your a scholarship athlete, don't tug coolers of beer out to the front of the dorm and start drinking on the steps.

Course someone was a dick to report them for being loud outside on a Saturday at 6:30 pm.
    War Eagle/Hook 'Em

Something tells me he wouldn't be busted for doing something like at say.....Arizona St.

Gunnery Sergeant Texaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexaubie has a great deal of respect on the forums Texaubie's Avatar

USC have a no alcohol policy on campus?

I believe that Auburn does, but to be honest I have never seen it enforced, least not in person.
    War Eagle/Hook 'Em

Master Sergeant SCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCfan804's Avatar

That's our boy

Master Sergeant BulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forumsBulldawgNation has a great deal of respect on the forums BulldawgNation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    brown paper bag?
    Someone might wanna relay that message over to him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast