+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The reason so many secfanatics members...

President - RNT Fan Club Elvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forums Elvis's Avatar

The reason so many secfanatics members...

have attractive wives.

The best marriages are those where women marry men who are less attractive than themselves, research has found.

Psychologists who studied newlyweds found men who were better-looking than their wives were more likely to be unhappy and have negative feelings about their marriage.

In couples where the wife is more attractive, both partners tended to be very content.

The research, published in the Journal of Family Psychology, suggests that, in evolutionary terms, women are less choosy about their man's looks as long as he is able to help them reproduce.

Men, however, are programmed to choose a mate who is most likely to pass on their genes and look for youth, health and physical attractiveness.

The tests involved 82 couples married within the previous six months.
    2006 - Year of the Elvis
    2007 - Year of the Oil Baron
    2008 - Year of the Fab Five
    2012 - Year of the Stud
    Best of:
    Quote Originally Posted by USC90
    Elvis will have to ... what am I thinking, E is going to do whatever he wants to do anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba

Master Gunnery Sergeant Bamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forums Bamadan's Avatar

Re: The reason so many secfanatics members...

Then what happened to me? My ex is far from attractive!!

SOUL PATROL TIDE ROLL!!

Master Gunnery Sergeant HogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forumsHogFan4Ever has a great deal of respect on the forums HogFan4Ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamadan View Post
    Then what happened to me? My ex is far from attractive!!
    Ouch, that is cruel Dan. LMAO!!!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Just want to say... Amen.

Corporal ManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forumsManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forumsManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forumsManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forumsManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forumsManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forumsManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forumsManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forumsManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forumsManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forumsManInTheBlackPajamas has a great deal of respect on the forums ManInTheBlackPajamas's Avatar

This explains trophy wives as well. The real question is how intelligent men prefer their wives to be.

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBlackPajamas View Post
    This explains trophy wives as well. The real question is how intelligent men prefer their wives to be.
    Intelligent enough to be able to carry on good conversation...but I've still got to be smarter, since they are always "right" you got to have at least something, yeah?

Master Gunnery Sergeant Bamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamadan has a great deal of respect on the forums Bamadan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogFan4Ever View Post
    Ouch, that is cruel Dan. LMAO!!!
    However, that is not the reason I divorced her, HF4E. Lots of other crap went on for 18 years. Too much negativity.

I would rather have a woman that is intelligent and have a good head on her shoulders. Someone who take care of herself, but can also make those around her better(not like that before y'all say anything!! ), and be a positive influence on me. Someone who can appreciate my individuality without changing me, unless it is to better myself.

SOUL PATROL TIDE ROLL!!

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I was fortunate enough to marry a DDG. However, over the long term, here is what's most important. Without fail, my wife has always thought of me and our children first. Never once has she made a decision that put her first.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

So to have a good marriage I need to find a hot hot wife? If that's the case then I'm screwed because I'm having a hard time finding anyone with a pulse to date lmao.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Moderator USC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forums USC90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBlackPajamas View Post
    Is mine a trophy wife if she makes more money than I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Most posters here are so far to the right that they make usc90 seem like a hippie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast