+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Received an email from Scott McKinney today...

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Received an email from Scott McKinney today...

And this is what he said:

"Thanks Zud ... the rest of the TRUE story will come out soon. God bless you buddy! I am back on the air as of yesterday!"
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Re: Received an email from Scott McKinney today...

I have no idea whotf is Scott McKinney and why should I care that you received an email from him?

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2006 National Champions View Post
    I have no idea whotf is Scott McKinney and why should I care that you received an email from him?
    Scott McKinney hosts an evening sports talk show in PCola. He was formerly with Conference Call and later SST(Southern Sports Tonight.)

He was on Jefferson Pilot's(later Lincoln Financial) SEC football games @ halftime reports.

If you don't know who he is then I seriously doubt that you care that he sent me an email.

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    Scott McKinney hosts an evening sports talk show in PCola. He was formerly with Conference Call and later SST(Southern Sports Tonight.)

He was on Jefferson Pilot's(later Lincoln Financial) SEC football games @ halftime reports.

If you don't know who he is then I seriously doubt that you care that he sent me an email.
    I don't know who he is and I don't care but when I see a thread with zero posts I'm going to throw it a bone.

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by 2006 National Champions View Post
    I don't know who he is and I don't care but when I see a thread with zero posts I'm going to throw it a bone.
    AH...OK...You're funny 2006.

Private First Class NWFLJoe is on a distinguished road

2006 is a giver, both with the throwing of the bone to zud and with the pants pulling up girl.

You're OK in my book, '06...

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    And this is what he said:

"Thanks Zud ... the rest of the TRUE story will come out soon. God bless you buddy! I am back on the air as of yesterday!"
    I remember reading your earlier posts about this, but why don't you refresh our memory as to what he allegedly did.

Appreciate the wonderful life God has given you. It could be far far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    I remember reading your earlier posts about this, but why don't you refresh our memory as to what he allegedly did.
    The allegation is that Scott sold investors on the idea of launching SST(Southern Sports Tonight) into the sports limelight. I am not sure if this was on a national or if this investment idea was of a regional nature.

Fraud became an issue as investors were saying that their shares totaled more than 100% of the company.

I have no idea what happened from my own perspective. But I wish Scott the best whatever happened. He has treated me with great fanfare and I haven't forgotten that. I am willing to wait and see what happens. I am also willing to forgive him if he is guilty of this crime. He has already paid a high price for this and he has 2 young sons that need him. I will not throw him under the bus for this. If he did cheat anybody then he needs to pay back whatever it was.

If he is innocent then he prolly will nevah live this down.

+ Reply to Thread