+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pitino to IU?

Cal's Cats XPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forums XPS's Avatar

Pitino to IU?

http://indiana.rivals.com/default.asp?type=3

Shocker if it happens and funny as hell for UofL fans

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Re: Pitino to IU?

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy...but since Lousy fans are so classy I will them.

The Hoosiers would be upgrading from a cheat to the Master of the Tall Tale...or as I call it a lie.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

I'm thinking their next coach will coming from one state further south........
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Master Gunnery Sergeant GoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forums GoBigO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    I'm thinking their next coach will coming from one state further south........
    In your effin dreams.
    "I'm not going to sell this program and what we're about to do in a sound bite. It's impossible...I can tell you this, everything we do is going to be with a foundation of integrity in every aspect of the program. We're going to represent this institution with class, on and off the field, and we're going to be a fun team to watch." - Tennessee Head Football Coach Derek Dooley

1/10/10
    #16 Tennessee 76, #1 Kansas 68

Tuscaloosa - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... - Obi Wan Kenobi

"Coach Kiffin cared about Tennessee traditions less than the worst Vol hater in the state in Alabama. That man's a snake."
    - Josh McNeil, Former Vols Lineman

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

I don't see it being Pitino or Pearl for that matter. I have no idea who it will be and I couldn't even guess but I don't believe it will be either of those two and I'd be stunned if either happens.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigO View Post
    In your effin dreams.
    Yeah, I was referring to Pearl. Damn, you cats are self-centered. I can't wait for Bama to can Mark G. so that we can be competitive in bball again.

Master Gunnery Sergeant GoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoBigO has a great deal of respect on the forums GoBigO's Avatar

IU would have to shell a million + extra over what UT is paying him to get him there, IMO. I think Hamilton will give him a pay raise after this year and he'll be a top-10 paid coach.
    "I'm not going to sell this program and what we're about to do in a sound bite. It's impossible...I can tell you this, everything we do is going to be with a foundation of integrity in every aspect of the program. We're going to represent this institution with class, on and off the field, and we're going to be a fun team to watch." - Tennessee Head Football Coach Derek Dooley

1/10/10

Tuscaloosa - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... - Obi Wan Kenobi

"Coach Kiffin cared about Tennessee traditions less than the worst Vol hater in the state in Alabama. That man's a snake."

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

IU would have to shell a million + extra over what UT is paying him to get him there, IMO. I think Hamilton will give him a pay raise after this year and he'll be a top-10 paid coach.
    You may not know but since you brought it up. How much roughly would Pearl have to make to be top 10 paid coach in the country?
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Again, where did I mention Pearl for the IU vacancy in this thread? Trust me, IU can afford it, this isn't Indiana St. we're talking here.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaguy
    You may not know but since you brought it up. How much roughly would Pearl have to make to be top 10 paid coach in the country?
    Quote Originally Posted by askmen.com
    #10 John Calipari
    University of Memphis/Total pay: $1,315,000

According to USA Today, Calipari got $1,315,000 a year in guaranteed cash and a one-time bonus of $2.5 million.

# 9 Billy Donovan
    University of Florida/Total pay: $1,389,173

USA Today has reported that Donovan makes $1,389,173 per year and got a one-time bonus of $1,942,500. His contract also includes cars (in the medium price range) for him and his wife.

# 8 Roy Williams
    University of North Carolina/Total pay: $1,424,274

The Hall of Fame coach makes $1,424,274 per season. A strong believer in giving back to the university, he has contributed $200,000 to a scholarship fund that allows students to attend North Carolina without going into debt.

#7 Jim Calhoun
    University of Connecticut/Total pay: $1,500,000

Connecticut has rewarded Calhoun for that success with a guaranteed $1,500,000 each year and, according to his contract, a “one-time membership fee… at a mutually agreed upon country club.”

# 6 Bill Self
    University of Kansas/Total pay: $1,600,700

He won a pair of league titles at both Tulsa and Illinois, then added three as head coach at Kansas where he makes $1,600,700 per year. In addition to that seven-figure salary, his contract says he gets two luxury cars, membership at two country clubs and a term life insurance policy worth $2,000,000. USA Today reported that Self received a one-time bonus of $1,125,000.

# 5 Tom Crean
    Marquette University/Total pay: $1,688,487

#4 Tom Izzo
    Michigan State University/Total pay: $1,735,964

Izzo’s contract includes a guaranteed income of $1,735,964 per year, two cars, as well as term life insurance policies worth $1,000,000 and $5,000,000. He also got a whopping one-time bonus worth $9,801,935, according to USA Today.

# 3 Thad Matta
    Ohio State University/Total pay: $1,750,000

Ohio State is paying Matta $1,750,000 per year and, on top of that, he gets a one-time bonus of $100,000, according to USA Today. He also gets 10 hours of personal time on a private jet at a cost of no more than $65,000 per year.

# 2 Rick Barnes
    University of Texas/Total pay: $1,800,000

Barnes is getting $1,800,000 in guaranteed cash along with two cars from a dealership in the Austin, Texas area. His contract also included a relocation allowance of $180,000.

#1 Tubby Smith
    University of Minnesota/Total pay: $2,073,307

Even though Kentucky fans were often calling for Smith’s head, he compiled an impressive record there: a national championship, five SEC championships, an average of nearly 27 wins per season, and six Sweet 16 finishes. Smith reached 100 wins at Kentucky faster than any other head coach, except for the legendary Adolph Rupp.

Before moving to the University of Minnesota in 2007, Tubby Smith was getting $2,073,307 per season in addition to a pair of automobiles and a one-time bonus of $4 million, according to USA Today.

You can go to http://www.askmen.com/sports/fitness...ness_list.html
    for the complete article w/ addl info.

1/10/10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast