+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally!!!!! Storm has come back.....to the blog forum

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Finally!!!!! Storm has come back.....to the blog forum

As I drove to the YMCA today, I was listening to the Mike Tirico show, and they were talking about, steroids in baseball, Spygate, and now the Indiana Hoosiers recruiting violations, and it got me to thinking, what is wrong with sports today, where all the news coming out is nothing but bad crap.

No talk of Clemsons near upset of UNC
    No talk of Purdue knocking off MSU

It gets old having to focus on all the negatives right now.........

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: Finally!!!!! Storm has come back.....to the blog forum

I agree with you Storm but that's the way the media is these days. Including sports media. They only want to talk about the negatives because that's what sells and for the most part that's what people want to hear unfortunately.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

faux real fodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forumsfodive has a great deal of respect on the forums fodive's Avatar

That is why I don't watch ESPN or any sports media besides the games themselves.

Staff Sergeant bleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forumsbleedorange1983 has a great deal of respect on the forums bleedorange1983's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fodive View Post
    That is why I don't watch ESPN or any sports media besides the games themselves.
    I can't tell the difference between ESPN and Judge Judy nowadays.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Less then 10 days away from my trip out to Vegas for my buddy's bachelor party. I have a feeling it's going to be rowdy....... There's going to be 11 of us, and we got one of the elite suites at the MGM Grand hotel. I can't wait. For some reason, I always get excited about having a killer hotel room. This will by far be the nicest one i've ever stayed in. For 700 bucks a night, it better be sweet.......LOL

Gunnery Sergeant #1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums#1GamecockFan has a great deal of respect on the forums #1GamecockFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Less then 10 days away from my trip out to Vegas for my buddy's bachelor party. I have a feeling it's going to be rowdy....... There's going to be 11 of us, and we got one of the elite suites at the MGM Grand hotel. I can't wait. For some reason, I always get excited about having a killer hotel room. This will by far be the nicest one i've ever stayed in. For 700 bucks a night, it better be sweet.......LOL
    I can relate Storm. Way above average hotel rooms are great. On our honeymoon, the room attendant forgot to put the wedding card for my wife in our room. In return, we got upgraded to the Penthouse Suite for two nights. It would have been $1,000/night.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Have fun man and it should be a great great time. I gotta go to Vegas lol.

The countdown has begun. My mom is getting here to babysit at 2, and i'm heading to the airport at 3.

Ya'll don't understand how much i've been looking forward to this trip. I'm taking the camera, i'll try and snap a few shots of this suite we've gotten. Anything else, there better not be a record of.........LOL

Vegas Bachelor Party Statistics

Total hours in Vegas: 96

Total hours of sleep: 10

Total money won in Poker/Black Jack/Slots/Sports book: 20.00

Eventual money lost total in gambling: 360.00

Bottles of alcohol in the room at the start: 8 Bourbon/ 2 Vodka/ 1 Kaluha/ 4 cases beer

Bottles of alcohol left in the room at the end: 2 beers

Hookers seen in Vegas: A lot

Hookers that actually approached Storm in Vegas: 1 (Story to come)

i'll post some pics of the room in the next day or two. That's really all the pics I took, but i'll post a few.

Vegas Bachelor Party Statistics

Total hours in Vegas: 96

Total hours of sleep: 10

Total money won in Poker/Black Jack/Slots/Sports book: 20.00

Eventual money lost total in gambling: 360.00

Bottles of alcohol in the room at the start: 8 Bourbon/ 2 Vodka/ 1 Kaluha/ 4 cases beer

Bottles of alcohol left in the room at the end: 2 beers

Hookers seen in Vegas: A lot

Hookers that actually approached Storm in Vegas: 1 (Story to come)

i'll post some pics of the room in the next day or two. That's really all the pics I took, but i'll post a few.
    Damn that's hardcore lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast