+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brady out as LSU basketball coach

Gunnery Sergeant Dollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forums Dollar Theater's Avatar

LSU Brady out as LSU basketball coach

WBRZ News 2 Sports Director Michael Cauble has learned LSU basketball coach John Brady has been terminated.

Brady was apparently informed Thursday night by LSU Athletic Director Skip Bertman, according to multiple sources.

Brady will coach the Tigers' home game against Tennessee on Saturday. Assistant coach Butch Pierre is expected to take over on an interim basis, according to Cauble.

The Advocate's Randy Rosetta reports a news conference is scheduled for 1 p.m. today.

Although the end came somewhat abruptly, it was not a major surprise considering the current state of a program that 23 months ago stunned the college basketball world on its way to the 2006 Final Four.

The Tigers are currently languishing at the bottom of the Southeastern Conference with an 8-13 record (1-6 in league games) after sputtering to a 17-15 finish last season. LSU has lost 17 of its last 23 SEC games and is 20-25 since beginning the 2006-07 campaign with an 11-3 record that included noteworthy victories against Texas A&M and Connecticut.
    Link: http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/breaking/15439631.html

Not surprising. Gotta think they go after Grant now.

Gunnery Sergeant orange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forumsorange&white has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Brady out as LSU basketball coach

Thank the lord we got this pr!ck out of the league. Is there an early list of candidates or are they going to wait til after the season?

Master Sergeant jrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forums jrltiger's Avatar

arty:

Excuse me, I just have to do this..........WWAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!!

It's about d*** time.
    GEAUX TIGERS

Gunnery Sergeant NCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forums

Wow, I saw it coming but not in the middle of the season. That Bobby Knight thing sounds good.

Staff Sergeant danny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forums danny_d_lsu's Avatar

Congrats jrltiger, you finally got your wish. Honestly I cannot believe that they actually fired him. It seemed like he should be fired, but I just never thought it was actually going to happen.

Master Sergeant jrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsjrltiger has a great deal of respect on the forums jrltiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danny_d_lsu View Post
    Congrats jrltiger, you finally got your wish. Honestly I cannot believe that they actually fired him. It seemed like he should be fired, but I just never thought it was actually going to happen.
    I thought the same thing. I honestly didn't think Stanley had the stones to let him go. I'll gladly be wrong though.
    GEAUX TIGERS

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forums

Crap. I wish he could have stayed a lot longer.

Staff Sergeant danny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forumsdanny_d_lsu has a great deal of respect on the forums danny_d_lsu's Avatar

Poor John, Thanks for the Memories,

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

I'm very surprised by this. I thought his Final Four would get him a few more years.

Appreciate the wonderful life God has given you. It could be far far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    I'm very surprised by this. I thought his Final Four would get him a few more years.
    You and Kentubby,

Kentubby was sure that Brady would be at LSU for a few more years, because of the final 4, and SEC POY and FOY, maybe a sweet 16, and some west titles

when you write it all out its not that bad, but its time for a change, it seems like he has been here forever

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast