+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss. State @ Arkansas

Master Gunnery Sergeant UA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUA37 has a great deal of respect on the forums UA37's Avatar

Miss. State @ Arkansas

This is a huge early SEC game. If MSU wins then they'll go to 6-0 and have a 3 game lead over the second place Hogs. If Arkansas wins then they'll only be one game back from State. It's almost a must win if Arkansas wants to win the West. The Hogs need every win they can get right now. Nine of their next ten games are going to be really tough. That's a big time stretch coming up and Arkansas needs to get it started right.

Who do you think wins? I'm picking the home team.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: Miss. State @ Arkansas

I think this will be a good game and it wouldn't surprise me if Arkansas won but as hot as MSU is right now I can't go against them.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Gunnery Sergeant MSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSUado has a great deal of respect on the forums

I pick Arkansas in this one but I have no problem splitting wins with them.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

I think Arkansas tends to go thru patches in games where they lose their focus. Kind of like early in the second half at LSU last night when Pel had to call a keep timeout before the first media timeout, because the Tigers cut the lead down to 12. Arkansas has underperformed some in the SEC, and I think they are just looking for that one game to wake them up... and I think this is it. THis is especially huge for Arkansas because they want to lessen the distance between them and MSU, so they hope MSU loses some, but the best of all ideas is to beat them yourself, and I say Arkansas and UT stand the best chances in this league of taking MSU's best punch and still winning. I go with the Hogs!
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Top Dawg msudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Hogs should win this one...if they don't it will be a bad loss because it virtually gives MSU the Western Crown......not 100% but 3 games to make up is pretty hard....I just don't see MSU tanking enough to lose a 3 game lead at this point...they have gotten so deep and their bench has really matured.

Arkyyyyyyyyyy by 6

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

And, not only would State have to lose 3 games, but Arkansas would have to make sure it didn't lose anymore.

What record does MSU finish with in your mind, bro?
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Top Dawg msudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

I think we lose 4 in sec play this year....prob @Arky,@Florida and then either @Vandy or @UM..the 5th would be South Carolina or maybe Arky at our place(this depends on how we do vs them wednesday)..........so 4-5 losses..would prob lean toward the 4 though....(21-9)12-4 in SEC is gonna be my guess

Master Gunnery Sergeant PiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forumsPiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forumsPiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forumsPiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forumsPiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forumsPiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forumsPiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forumsPiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forumsPiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forumsPiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forumsPiggoBitttys has a great deal of respect on the forums PiggoBitttys's Avatar

Huge game IMO. If MSU wins, you might as well hand them the SEC West. The Hogs win, and we'll just have to see how things go, though MSU would still have a lead and should still be the favorite to win the West regardless if they lose.

I'm picking Hogs by 5, but I would not be surprised in the least if MSU wins.

Who blocks whose shot first: Varnado or Hill?
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

sb a good game
    ARK beat us last season 2 of 3 with the same players. at home the Hogs have to be favored.
    for us-MSU- to win we need our shots to fall because we will play defense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12345611 ... LastLast